May left and Katerina took out her cell.

"Tony..."

"What up Kitty Cat?" Tony greeted on the other end.

Katerina rolled her eyes at the nickname "I'm sending you a picture of a sketch, can you have JARVIS run it through his database to find a facial match?"

"Depends on how detailed the sketch is..."

"I drew it," Kat challenged.

"In that case...it can be done. Hey, a Sam Winchester has been calling the tower and..."

"Thanks, Tony. I owe you," Katerina quickly hung up and texted him the sketch.

Almost immediately receiving a text:

I know it's not my place, but he sounded really worried. And I think you should give him a call

Kat sighed as she pocketed her phone "You're right...it's not your place,"

***

Coulson, Mike, and Katerina walked through an apparently empty warehouse in Oakland, California.

"We alone here?" Coulson asked over the comms.

"It appears so." Simmons responded "The only heat signatures we're reading are yours,"

"But there's a weird electronic signal. I'm, trying to isolate it," Skye explained.

"Place looks emptied out." Ward reported, "Think we're too late?"

"Fitz, dial Hayward's number." Kat said as she looked over at Coulson and Mike "I've got a bad feeling about this,"

They could hear the cellphone ringing. The sound was coming from inside a large shipping crate. Suddenly the doors of the crate were blown off by a Centipede soldier.

"Uh, sir, you've got company," Fitz said.

"No shit!" Katerina exclaimed.

The Centipede Soldier grabbed the side of the crate. He gave it a big heave and sent it towards Mike, Coulson, and Katerina.

Mike stepped up in front of Coulson to stop it from hitting him.

"Coming your way," Ward told the trio.

Coulson drew his gun.

The Centipede soldier appeared from around the crate and Coulson hit him in the chest.

Coulson walked a couple of steps closer to the soldier and could see blue glowing lines running up the man's neck into his face.

The Centipede Soldier's eyes popped open and the lines disappeared, he got up angrily from the ground.

"Usually packs a bigger punch," Coulson muttered.

"Yeah," Mike said "I remember," he rushed forward and engaged the soldier.
Coulson and Kat rounded the corner as Coulson pulled up the gun taking aim at a Centipede Soldier attacking May when a third soldier appeared and hit Coulson's arms and shoved him against a crate.

Katerina engaged the third soldier, she hit him hard in the nose then used her psychic energy to throw him against a crate.

May was still fighting against her soldier, he took her down hard as Ward tried to get up but couldn't.

Everyone but Mike and Kat was effectively out of the fight at this point.

The three Centipede soldiers stood and stared at Mike and Katerina. Then, almost as one, they all walked forward to fight them.

One Centipede soldier had a metal rebar which he shoved into Mike's gut.

The two remaining Centipede soldiers looked at each other then over to Katerina, she already had her fists balled and ready to fight.

"Sir, he's in bad shape. Between the physical exertion and this wound his vitals are dangerously low," Simmons reported about Mike's vitals.

The Centipede Soldier that had engaged Mike shoved him.

Now Mike was standing right next to Coulson panting in pain.

The soldier swung down wit the rebar but an invisible force stopped it, allowing Mike to deliver a big punch and the soldier went down hard with a groan.

The other two soldiers saw what happened to the soldier and ran away.

Katerina walked over to the soldier and looked down at him, the man had a smile on his face.

"Who's behind Centipede?" Coulson demanded, "Who's doing this?"

"I won't say anything. I promise," the man said.

Kat tilted her head to the side as it seemed as though he wasn't speaking to Coulson.

In fact, the soldier looked worried as tears came out of his eyes.

"No! Please! Don't do th..." The man pleaded.

There was a sound of a blown circuit and they watched his eye go white and he died.