"We should go get you cleaned up." I say as Victor nodded.

     "Kota's got a Med Kit in his bathroom," He looked around. "Where is he?"

      "He and Gabe are upstairs." I said. He nodded once again and we both ran up the stairs. Victor opened and that caught the attention of boys.

       "Woah, whats with the face?" Gabe asked, Kota's eyes widen.

        "Are you okay? That looks bad," Kota said. 

        "I'm fine," Victor said. "Can I borrow the Med Kit?"  Kota nodded as he got up and walked over to his bathroom. Victor and I settled on the floor. I shift myself to sit on my side, doing my best to ignore some of the pain in my legs.

        "Who'd you piss off Victor?" Gabe asked as he scooted over to Victor. "Your face looks like shit."  Victor rolled his eyes.

        "Thanks Gabe," Victor said sarcastically. Kota came back quickly with a kit in his hands before settling it down on the floor with us. 

        "Wheres Nathan?" I ask. "Is he okay?" Kota pulled out some peroxide and cotton as knelt down close to Victor.

         "Yeah is he? Or does he look as you?" Victor shot a glare at Gabe.

          "No, he's still training with the others." He mumbled. I leaned in closer.

          "Where at?" Victor and Kota shared a look.

          "At the Academy Sang." Victor said as Kota went to put the cotton to his face. He winced and pulled his face away. "Kota, easy." Kota looked at him. 

           "I haven't touched you yet." Kota said. "Now stay still or I'll make Gabe do it." 

          Kota did his best to clean Victors face, however it wasn't easy. He fought it at every step. At one point I ended up having to hold his hand while Gabe held onto Victors shoulders as Kota cupped Victors chin to keep him from moving. He was sensitive to every touch.

         Kota finished applying the bandages to Victor's face. "There," he said. "It would have been easier if you weren't moving around like some worm." Victors cheeks grew pink mumbling something about being sensitive. 

        I bit my bottom lip. "Di-did Nathan do this?" Victor and others looked surprised at my question. 

         Victor chuckled at this. "No it wasn't him," he caught my frown. "He's fine, by the way."

         I grew more worried. "Does this always happen at training? Does it always involve fighting?" I said helping Kota put away the supplies back in the Med Kit.

         "No," Kota said closing the peroxide bottle.

         "Well, what goes on at this school? There's no way you got this," I said pointing at Victor. "At training, was it a fight?"  Looks were exchanged but no one said a word. I clenched my fists at the silence.

         "It's better if you didn't know," Kota said meeting my eyes. 

         "Why? Telling me won't change anything, I'll still worry about you guys. How is not knowing any better?" They exchanged looks again. This form of communication was making me upset. "Do your parents even know Victor? What would your parents say?" 

        "Oh well the-" Gabe began but I caught Kota and Victor shooting him a look. Gabe immediately clammed up and looked down, blushing. I closed the Med Kit. 

       "It's okay then," I say picking up my book bag. "I have to go check up on my mother, I'll see you guys tomorrow." All three said quiet goodbyes as I got up. "Oh by the way, the soup should be ready now." I tell them as I left Kota's room.

       I left  Kota's house in a hurry, taking the path in the woods again when I hear cursing coming from Nathans backyard. 

        "Oh, fuck me hard," I heard a voice say. I stop in my tracks as I felt my face grow hot.
W-what!? Recognizing the voice as Nathan's. "God, fuck, ow! Fuck, shit," I hear him groan in pain. I walk to his fence in and look in. I notice light coming from his shed, I could feel something was wrong.

        I hear a deep voice say something back to him. I recognize that voice to be Raven's. I gently open Nathans gate and step into his backyard. I walk closer to the shed and look inside. 

       Nathan and Raven both were kneeling on the wood floor. Nathan was shirtless and I could see his back was covered with cuts and bruises. 

      My mouth popped open. "N-Nathan!" Both Raven and Nathan quickly turned to face me, clearly surprised I was there. As Nathan turned to me I could see there was more injuries on his chest and arms. One of his cheeks looked swollen.

      "Sang?" Nathan looked at Raven and back at me. "What are you doing here?" I ran towards him dropping to my knees next to him.

     "What happened to you? Victor said you were fine." I felt myself get angry, Victor lied to me. 

      "Sang it's okay, he is fine." Raven said and I looked at him in disbelief. 

      "He's clearly not!" I said looking at him. 

     "I'll be okay I just need some rest." Nathan said. Raven got up and began to look for something.  I looked down and noticed his ring finger on his right hand was in a splint and taped. I took his hand and pulled it in to look at it. 

      He winced. "Becareful!" 

     "Why aren't you at a hospital?" I asked.

     "I saw a doctor, that's where I got this bandage thingy." I bit my bottom lip. I had more questions, but I knew Nathan wouldn't be in the mood. Raven came back to us holding a tube in his hand. 

      "Is this what you needed?" I looked at it and notice it was a brand of bruising cream. Nathan nodded.

     "Yeah, that's it." Nathan began to get up and I helped him to stand. It was a slow process and it seemed Raven wasn't in the mood.  He passed me tube of cream.

      "Here Nathan." Before Nathan could say anything Raven picked him up bridal style and began walking towards Nathan's house. 

     "H-hey stop!" Nathan kicked his legs. "I can walk fine with Sang's help."

     "If you don't stop kicking I'll drop you." Raven warned. 

     "Becareful Raven." I said as I open the door for them.

     "Oh he's fine, Bol'shoy rebenok (Big baby)." He said. We entered Nathan's home and we both went into his room. Raven went up to Nathan's bed and carelessly dropped him. Nathan hit the bed with a low groan. Raven rolled his dark eyes. "Davay Nathan, Sang pryamo zdes', ne bud' takim rebenkom (Come on Nathan, Sang is right here, don't be such a baby)." Raven took out his phone and looked to me. "Sorry to leave you here with him dorogaya, but I have to go." I nodded.

     "Bye Raven." He walked out of the room but I felt myself walk behind him. "Wait." I said grabbing the hem of his shirt. He turned around and I immediately let go, not knowing if I was allowed to touch him. "Y-you guys aren't in trouble are you?" I ask worriedly. He smiled at me.

    "Oh Sang, don't worry so much," He said taking out his keys. "Sleep well." He said leaving through the front door. I sigh and look down at me feet. He didn't answer my question.  

_________________________________________

I started school again and been dealing with personal shit, I have no idea when I'll upload again, hope you enjoyed.

(1916 Words.)