different

Walking down the corridor of the school, Camila can't almost believe what she saw with her own two eyes.

Sure, she has 20/12 (i wasn't gonna put 2020, plus, 2012 was my best year) vision. But to see her girlfriend walking with chin tilted in a slight angle upwards, her shoulders making up the swagger of her gait, and the way she smirked at nothing in particular is enough to pick up Camila's heartbeat. She bites her lip and allows her eyes to wander lower to what Lauren is wearing: a black graphic tee that ends right before the top of her ripped skinny jeans. Her brown-coloured hair spikes upward, and when Lauren catches her eye, she smirks and approaches her. "Hey, babe."

"L-Lauren," Camila falters. She swallows hard and fights the urge to look down. Lauren leans her shoulder against the locker doors. "You look... different."

"Yeah?" She smiles and ducks her head. Her voice lowers and Camila just has to allow herself to peek. Her eyes dart to Lauren's crotch, and goodness, the bulge her big dick leaves a detail that is impossible to get rid of in one's mind. "You like it?"

Camila nods and takes Lauren by the hand. She closes her locker door shut and she manages to find an empty classroom. "I'm not in trouble, am I?" Lauren asks, but her smirk tells Camila that somehow, she doesn't give a damn if she's in trouble or not. She knows what she does to Camila, and she relishes this fact. "Babe?"

Saying nothing, Camila hops up on the teacher's desk and hooks her thumbs on Lauren's belt loops. She pulls her between her legs, the outline of her cock pressing firmly against the front of her panties. Her skirt rides up, exposing Camila's tanned thighs. Lauren grasps the soft flesh and grazes her thumb along the outline of Camila's pussy. "You know what you're doing to me." Camila murmurs, her arms crossing behind Lauren's neck. The black-haired girl grins and tugs her panties aside. "And you're doing it on purpose."

"Damn right I am." Lauren growls and takes Camila's lips for a rough kiss while her fingers drag along her pussy, spreading the copious amount of wetness to her clit. Camila works on palming the thick swell in Lauren's jeans, enjoying how it sticks out and fits in her hand. She fishes it out of Lauren's tight pants and groans at the throbbing sight of it-thick and erect, jutting proudly out of her jeans. "You want it, baby girl? This big dick in you?"

Camila grasps the back of Lauren's neck and spreads her legs wider. She groans and nudges the cockhead against Camila's entrance before easing it inside. She goes slow at first, humping in shallow jerks of her hips to fuck the sensitive head of her cock in and out of Camila's pussy until all she hears are the wet noises and Lauren's heavy breathing against her cheek. "Take me," Camila begs, her hold tightening around Lauren's neck. "You know how I want to get fucked. Make me feel that cock of yours pounding my slutty pussy."

Lauren's eyes darken and she sheathes her cock inside Camila, her hands on either side of her body and flat on the desk. Her mouth brushes Camila's parted lips and she pounds into her, rough and steady and eager to please Camila. "This pussy is mine. My cock belongs in here." She kisses down Camila's exposed neck and licks along the hollow of her throat. "I'm gonna fill you up with my load and you're going to walk out of here with my cum dripping out of your naughty pussy, aren't you?" When Camila doesn't respond, Lauren growls like a feral beast, her butt cheeks tensing as she fucks hard into Camila. She screams, and she nods. "Yes, Lauren!"

Her cheek twitches and she pinches Camila's stiff clit between thumb and forefinger. She pinches it gently and in rapid pulses, making Camila's arch her back, her head tilting back in a breathless scream. Her walls clamp down on Lauren's pounding dick, and she shudders her orgasm.

"God damn, yes..." Lauren grasps Camila's ass in her greedy palms. "Take it, take my cum, Camila." She grunts, and in a few thrusts, her cock throbs and a long stream of cum bursts out of the tip of her penis and into Camila's still twitching pussy. Lauren's cum continues to drain into Camila as she pushes her load deep inside her.

They rest for a moment, but when Camila regains her senses, she kisses Lauren's sweaty cheek and nips her jaw. "I love this look on you, Lauren."

She smiles and kisses Camila's damp forehead. "Don't I know it, baby girl."