run, lauren, run

Camila and Lauren had been dating for over six months now.

They'd even come out to the entire school.

To be fair though, it had been kind of hard to hide their feelings from the rest of the student population seeing as how they couldn't keep their hands to themselves and could frequently be found making out against lockers, which never failed to bring Austin's rage to a boiling point, seeing as neither Camila or Lauren had ever been this eager and happy to make out with him, not even in the privacy of their respective homes.

So it had really only been a matter of time until they'd break under the full force of their hormones and sleep with each other. With both of them being seniors and eighteen, Camila felt that she could loosen up about her 25-year plan a little bit and Lauren, who up until this moment hadn't had much more sexual experiences than Camila, was all too happy to oblige to her girlfriend's wishes.

Their first time wasn't perfect.

It was awkward and they fumbled around a lot and Lauren had accidentally pushed inside Camila with her fingers a little too hard which then in turn had made Camila cry... But all in all, they had managed to get each other off and since then their sex lives had been running smoothly.

There weren't a lot of things that Camila wasn't willing to try when it came to her girlfriend, who she trusted and loved. There was only one thing she hadn't said yes to yet, and that was to touch or even properly look at the nine inch appendage when hard that hung in between her girlfriend's legs five days of the month.

From the few times she had dared to sneak a peak, for example when Lauren was in the shower or when she was undressing for bed, she had been quite impressed by its girth and the soft look it sported. Lauren wasn't hairy at all down there, she waxed her private area and the way her penis hung there sometimes, like it was practically begging to be touched... it both intrigued Camila and weirded her out at the same time.

She wanted to make her girlfriend feel good, she really did. She knew that it was painful for Lauren when they made out while she had her friend and Camila could feel the insistent bulge pressing in between her legs or against her abs, but she just couldn't bring herself to do anything about her girlfriend's problem.

Now though, after six months, Camila felt like she should pay closer attention to the black haired girl's extra appendage. She wanted to be thoroughly prepared, so she bought a box of condoms of all sizes she could find, praying to God that one of them would fit and she even read an online journal about how to best suck your partner's penis. The article made her blush to the roots of her hair but she took it in nonetheless. She needed this information, she couldn't go into this unprepared.

On the next Friday that Camila knew Lauren sported her friend, she convinced her parents that it would be nice if they had a date night, seeing as they worked so much and how little time they spent together.

"No, please, I insist. You're working all the time and you're home so little, you need to spend this time together as a couple, you don't need to spend it with me. I'm a teenager, I'm angsty, I need some alone time, too. Besides, I will not be responsible for the death of your marriage just because you felt the need to spend all your time with me as opposed to spending it together! Now go! I do not want to see you home anytime soon and not before you have had a sufficient amount of lover-time!" She pushed her dad Alejandro in the back and prompted him to leave the house. Lauren was due to arrive in about thirty minutes and she wanted them out of her hair by then, she still needed to get ready.

"Sinu, if I didn't know any better I'd say our daughter wants to get rid of us. What have you got planned, kiddo? Do you wanna throw a wild party with sex, drugs and dubstep? Or whatever you kids listen to nowadays." Alejandro chuckled but Sinu's face paled. Her voice shook.