running back to you

On the night of the high school football championships, Lauren drove to Camila's house and went up to ring the doorbell. She fidgeted with her tights and as soon as the door opened, her mouth was covered with warmth and tasted like apples. She smiled at the slender arms that wrapped around her neck. Lauren gripped Camila's hips and pressed herself into her. "Hey, baby."

"You look happy to see me." Camila said, her brow raised and her lips formed a smirk. The football player groaned and pulled back.

"Don't even start. And that's my groin guard. Not that I'm not happy to see you." Lauren giggled and tugged the Fabray's front door closed so she could press Camila up against the wood. Camila squeaked and kissed her back, their lips gliding together. Camila's fingers pressed against Lauren's neck and her mouth parted to accommodate her tongue. She sucked on the soft muscle and whimpered.

"L-Lauren, we have to get going." Camila pulled back and Lauren watched her tongue dart out to lick at her bottom lip.

With a growl, Lauren led Camila to her car. She opened the door for Camila and got into the driver's seat. Before cutting the engine on, Lauren closed her eyes and took deep breaths. At this, Camila smirked and clipped on her seatbelt. "Do you need to calm down, baby?"

"Don't act so innocent." Lauren grumbled and drove to McKinley for the final home game of the season. "Oh, and before I forget. When we win, do I get a little something?"

Camila rolled her eyes but smiled. "Even if you don't, you still get a little something. Though I don't think little is the word for it. And I know, I know. You won't lose. McKinley (let me live omg) hasn't lost since you joined the team. Seriously, baby. If you didn't join up, our school would've been the most embarrassing team to exist, especially since the Cheerios win cheer competitions every year. And having a cheerleading team better than the sports teams is just pathetic."

Lauren shrugged and pulled into the school parking lot. "I didn't really do it for the good of the team." She said as she opened up the door for Camila. She grabbed her gear from the trunk as they walked towards football field, where the crowd was already gathering. "I only really joined because I wanted you to go on a date with me, and Dinah said you only date football players."

Chuckling, Camila ducked underneath the bleachers and pulled Lauren in for a deep, mind-numbing kiss that left the running back breathless. "She's right, and now look where you ended up." She pecked Lauren lightly on the nose. "Be safe out there."

"I always am." Lauren smiled brightly and squeezed Camila's hand before jogging over to the girl's locker room so she could put on her body and shoulder pads, shin guards, and the rest of her protective gear. She tugged on her red jersey with the number 1 emblazoned on the front and back. Lauren grabbed her helmet and polished the gold star and the Cheerio sticker on it before tucking it under her arm.

She walked outside to meet up with the rest of the team. Normani, Lucy, and Ashley waved her over as Coach Uchis gave them a pep talk. "You ready to win this, Laur?" Normani whispered.

"I'm always ready to win anything." Lauren smiled and nudged his armored side. As Coach Frangipane reviewed the plays they should do, Lauren glanced outside the door and saw the Cheerios making their way out in the field to do an opening act of some sort. She caught Camila's eye and saw her smirk. In Lauren's groin guard, her cock twitched. She playfully scowled at her girlfriend and reverted her attention to the tactics.

Once the meeting was done, the players filed out of the locker room to be just in time for the Cheerios' performance. Beside her, Ashley wolf-whistled and smiled in appreciation. "Yo, Laur. You're too lucky to get with Cabello. That girl is-"