broadway ain't dead yet

Lauren was on her way out of the bookstore, struggling between the books that she just bought and the push button to open the door when she felt the amount of books in her arms lessen. She turned to see a familiar face, dressed in familiar ripped jeans, hair in a messy pony tail, and a black 'Broadway ain't dead yet' shirt.

"Hey Lauren." Camila greeted with a small half-smile. "Let me help you with these."

"Camila. I never thought I'd find you here, in a bookstore of all places."

"I like to read sometimes." Camila shrugged as she pushed the door open with her back, holding it for Lauren and then following her to her car. "Not as much as you though. You read a lot."

Lauren chuckled and unlocked the door to her car. "You're so cute for helping me with my books."

"I-I'm not cute! I'm badass!" Camila argued, making Lauren laugh all the more.

"You just proved my point." Lauren carefully placed her books in the trunk and slammed it shut. "Thanks again. How can I repay you?"

The self-proclaimed badass fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. "How about a date? You and me, tonight." Camila offered Lauren a tiny half smile, and the raven haired girl couldn't help but find her so damn cute. "Sure, what time?"

Camila blinked a few times. "Really? You'd go on a date with me?"

Lauren giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at Camila. "Why, you didn't think I'd say yes?"

With a blush, Camila ducked her head. "Well, yeah... But since you said yes, tonight at seven?"

Lauren winked. "You got it."

"Oh f-fuck..." Camila struggled to open the door to her apartment, what with Lauren's lips latched onto her neck, sucking and nibbling on her pulse point until a searing mark was left. Lauren's hands were up in her shirt, fingers tracing her bellybutton, the vague outline of her abs, and the underside of her breasts. Once Camila managed to open the door, they stumbled in, Lauren pressing Camila up against the door.

"You feel so good..." Lauren murmured, her nails running against Camila's back as she nibbled and sucked on her lips. "Nngh, oh god, Camila."

Camila whimpered and scraped her fingers against the sliver of skin that peeked out of Lauren's shirt as she pushed her on the couch. Camila kissed down Lauren's jaw and suckled on her neck while she ran her hands all over her abs. Lauren's thigh pressed in between her legs, and the loudest groan escaped her throat.

"O-oh.. What's that?" Lauren asked as she looked up, wide-eyed, at Camila. She was now blushing and stuttering in an attempt to find an excuse as to what could be in her pants. Lauren reached down and palmed the bulge with her insistent hand. "That's... What is that?"

"Nnnnngh.. Nothing!" Camila whimpered, trying to move away. But Lauren was stronger. She grabbed Camila by the waist and threw her down on the couch and straddled Camila's thighs as she palmed it. When Lauren felt it twitch, she knew exactly what it was.

"You have a penis." Lauren leaned forward and whispered against Camila's lips, nipping at it when she felt Camila squirm. She kept rubbing and palming it, loving how she could feel it thicken in her hands. "You want me, don't you, Camila? You want me to slide your cock inside me and fuck me so hard until you cum?"

"Oh my fucking god..." Camila's eyes rolled to the back of her head with a low groan rumbling from her throat. Her hips bucked into Lauren's insistent hand, her cock hardening to the point where it ached, and all Camila could think about was Lauren's soft skin, her mouth, her pussy, rubbing against her penis. "Lauren, please..."