show me how to part 4

They've been awake for three hours but are still in bed. Not necessarily lying and being lazy, but definitely still in bed.

As Lauren unloads in Camila's ass for the fifth time, just as she comes with a sharp shriek, the brunette slumps off the woman with a sigh and a groan. Camila struggles to catch her breath while her entire body trembles.

"H-holy shit.. I'm st-still coming." Lauren, too sated to sit up, throws an arm over Camila's ass possessively. She rubs the smooth swell of flesh and kisses her quivering shoulder.

"I think I've improved a lot since we met" She says, teasing. "I don't know if it would be awkward if I thank my dad for getting me a sex tutor."

Camila giggles and sighs, the shaking of her entire body finally ceasing. "Not awkward at all." She pecks Lauren's lips and stays lip locked as she speaks. "I'm really hungry and you better feed me after that hard work out." She smiles and hugs Camila close. "Let's go out to eat this time."

After showering and getting dressed, Lauren drives Camila to a nearby diner in her new car given to her by her mother. Clara Jauregui works overseas for most of the year, Lauren explains, but when she's home, it's like she never left. And her gifts tend to be overblown and expensive, something Lauren always complains about.

Sitting side by side in a booth, they sip their coffee in companionable silence while picking out what to eat.

Lauren loves being close to Camila like this. Probably because she's seen Camila naked, when she wears clothes it's like a reconstruction of the hottest sight on earth. She squeezes Camila's thigh and the woman smirks.

"Didn't know you were into public indecency, Laur." She hums, closing the menu shut. She nips Lauren's ear with a smirk then drinks her coffee. "It's only an offence if you get caught." She reasons, hand sliding up higher to finger the front of Camila's panties. Only, she feels bare skin and plump pussy lips.

"I think you forgot to put something on down here." Lauren says with a grin. "Mm mm," Camila shakes her head. The server arrives but Lauren keeps her hand where it is, teasing and swirling her fingers against Camila's pussy lips as they list off their orders.

Alone again, Lauren takes a swill of coffee. She pinches Camila's stiff clit. Humming at the slickness that coats her digits, Lauren then slides her fingers inside her entrance to feel her convulsing, quivering cunt around her.

"Love that feeling." She husks in Camila's ear. The woman's skin is flushed and she is breathing heavily. "I wish I could bend you over this table, pound into your pussy and make you cum." Lauren licks the curve of her ear, a soft moan escaping her lips. She tilts Camila's head to her direction for a kiss.

"I want that too, baby." Camila whimpers, and her desperation does things to Lauren. It makes her want to do anything Camila wants, anything that gives her pleasure. "Make me cum with your talented fingers.. then I'll give you a nice handjob, have your cock in my hands." She licks her lips, eyes locked with Lauren as her palm grazes the growing bulge. "How does that sound?"

Lauren's fingers speed up in Camila's cunt. Wet noises fill their ears, so erotic and familiar to Lauren that her cock hardens that it leaves a tent in her pants. "Please, Camz." She curls her fingertips in Camila's pussy to caress the spongy spot inside her. The escort jumps, a gush of cum floods out of her pussy. Camila's entire body convulses and she slumps, just as their plates of food arrive.

Crispy bacon, golden brown French toast, and milky scrambled eggs are arranged in a mess in the plates before them. Lauren pulls her fingers out of Camila and licks them clean. "What about your... meat, baby?" Camila asks. "It can wait." Lauren pecks her cheek and picks up a fork. She's afraid that she'll pop since she wore the cock ring earlier. Her cock is still insanely hard but after a few minutes of eating and chatting with Camila, Lauren feels her hand creeping along her lap. "Camz..."