saturday chores

Saturdays used to be Camila's least favorite days, ever since she started owning her own house. Don't get her wrong. She loves her new home, especially since she lives with Lauren. But the weekly chores that are always done on Saturdays drains her. But ever since a few weeks ago, their routine changed, thanks to Rachel's genius and Camila's infinite libido.

So when Camila opens her eyes, the first thing she sees is the top of Lauren's head. She kisses her there, and rolls off slowly, so as not to wake up her girlfriend. What Camila sees next is something that she expects: her morning wood. Accustomed to it by now, she slides out of the sheets and leans back into the headboard, rigid cock in hand. She sighs and tugs the sheets down and off Lauren's naked back, until she is spread out, naked and still asleep.

Camila smiles and traces the dimples of Lauren's back, the curve of her spine, the dips of her sides. She situates herself between the singer's legs as she palms her ass cheeks. Camila parts them, and her cock twitches at the delectable sight of the rosebud that is Lauren's asshole. She rubs at it with the pad of her thumb, and soon leans forward to run her tongue along her crack.

Lauren shivers in her sleep, and wiggles her ass. Camila smiles and smacks her lips together, making her lips moist with spit. She yanks Lauren's ass cheeks further apart, and kisses her asshole, dips her tongue in, until the muscles relax and allows Camila's tongue further entrance. The blonde hums and keeps at it, tongue-fucking Lauren slowly until she can slip her thumb inside, up to the first knuckle.

Camila lubes her fingers and pushes her index finger, twisting and curling it until Lauren's walls were warm and slick with lube. Camila rises to her knees and lifts Lauren's ass, knees tucked beneath her for leverage. She grasps her cock and slides the head through slippery folds, and pushes herself into her lover's pussy.

She groans at the wet heat of Lauren's pussy as she ruts into her. Her cock pulses and she pulls out, only to inch back in, until she is balls deep inside Lauren's sleeping form. Camila plants her hands on either side of her love's body, and kisses the exposed nape of her neck. Lauren stirs, and she turns her head to smile at Camila. "I thought I was dreaming, but it felt way too good to be an illusion," she moans, writhing against Camila's hips. The brunette grins and nuzzles her neck as she thrusts in deep, fluid strokes that makes Lauren gasp.

"Good morning, baby." Camila whispers softly as she licks and mouths at Lauren's ear. The singer shudders and Camila pushes another finger in Lauren's tight asshole. After all, they have a long day ahead of them. "You're already clenching around my dick and I barely fucked you." Camila smiles and ruts faster, her strokes becoming shallow and rough. She pounds Lauren into the bed, grunting into her ear. "Fuck, babe. I'm gonna come."

Lauren reaches back and cups the back of her neck. "Do it. I want to feel that cock twitching inside me." she whimpers, her hips rising to meet Camila's insistent thrusts. The brunette shudders and pumps her cock, reaching underneath Lauren's trembling body to rub quick circles against her clit. "O-oh, yes... Fuck me, Camila. Fill me up with your cum-ahh!"

Camila groans and buries her face into Lauren's neck. She sucks on her pulse point and ruts harder until her hips twitch, so she pulls out and pops the slick head into Lauren's tight asshole. The brunette shivers, and she comes with a gasp. Above her, Camila grunts and sinks her teeth into Lauren's neck as she comes as right after Lauren, pulsing out thick ropes deep into her grasping asshole, tight and quivering as it fills with her cum.

Camila eases her cock out and hums at the dribble of her semen trickling out of the twittering rosebud. "Stay," she murmurs, as she rifles through the bedside table. She retrieves one of Lauren's anal plugs, and as Quinn lubes it, she kisses Lauren's ass cheeks and twists it inside. The brunette cries out, but wiggles her ass and gets accustomed to the plug quickly.