it's a family affair 2

"You know, baby girl, if you wanted my cock... you should've just asked," Lauren was gambling now, but her first wet dream had been about Camila, and the first time she hid under the covers to stroke herself to a shuddering orgasm, it was to thoughts of her innocent little sister - the girl had been 11 at the time, Lauren herself barely 12 and starting to notice things like her sister's budding breasts and pert ass. If she had a chance now to make all those years of fantasy into reality, she was going to grab on with both hands and never let go.

"What?" Camila looked up at her in sudden shock.

"Come back to bed, little sister, and let's do it right."

In a trance, not entirely certain that she wasn't dreaming now, Camila dropped the robe from her body and made her way back into the raven haired girl's bed. Lauren gently laid her down and hovered above her, stripping her own shirt off and kicking her boxers down to the end of the bed.

"You know you've been a really bad girl, Camila," Lauren whispered, hands trailing feather-light caresses across the brunette's torso. "Sneaking into your sister's bedroom at night to molest her while she's sleeping..."

Camila felt her insides clench, a gush of wetness adding to the come coating the inside of her thighs. She whimpered quietly, eyes dropping closed involuntarily as Lauren's raspy voice washed over her.

"You stole countless orgasms, denied me the pleasure of taking your virginity... what would papa say if he knew what a naughty little girl you've been?"

"Lauren..." Camila shifted her thighs together, trying to relieve some of the building pressure.

"I bet daddy would punish you," the athlete's voice dropped half an octave. "Do you remember in fifth grade, when you charged $6500 to his credit card in that bid war for Barbra Memorabilia? He spanked your little bottom so hard, you had to stand at supper that night... I think it's the only time I've really seen him lose his temper. Imagine what he'd have to say now."

Camila bit down on a moan, her hips jerking upwards when Lauren's long fingers swept across her core.

"It's only fitting that the punishment suit the crime, don't you think, baby girl?"

"Yes - yes, big sister, y-you should punish me."

"Mmm, I will, little sister, I will," Lauren sucked hard on the side of her sister's breast, leaving a deep strawberry mark. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't even walk, what do you think about that?"

"Oh my god, Lauren, please," the diva was practically whining now, hips rolling, thighs shifting, desperately seeking some friction against her throbbing clit.

"That'll put a stop to you being such a bad girl, huh? You won't be able to sneak in here if your big sister fucks you into your own mattress every night, will you?" the raven haired girl couldn't hold her own hips still by now, rutting her hard cock against her little sister, smearing pre-come into her tan thigh. "Tell me you want it; tell me what you want me to do to you."

"O-oh, Lauren, big sister, please... I want your cock in me... please, just... fuck me," Camila's chest was heaving, pupils completely blown; she didn't think she'd ever been so aroused.

Lauren groaned and took one of Camila's slender ankles in each hand. Taking advantage of the younger girl's flexibility, she pushed the girl's legs apart and back until her ankles rested near her ears. The brunette's pelvis was angled upwards, presenting her soaked pussy, spread wide and on display for her sister's hungry gaze. Lauren slid her length through wet folds and then positioned her bulbous cockhead at the entrance of her little sister's tight channel.