shut up

"That's it! Right- oh my- fuck, yes baby, righ- agh!" Lauren hears through the thin walls of her college dorm. She rolls over in bed turning up the volume on her headphones and trying to block out the moans and cries of the girl in the room next to her.

"Come on baby, I'm gonna- I'm.." Camila Cabello, the brunette girl in the room next to Lauren's, lets out one final scream as the pounding sound of headboard against wall finally stops. Lauren slips out of bed angrily, her feet hitting the floor as she walks over to the other wall and bangs hard with her fist. This is the third time this week Lauren has been woken up by the screaming girl next door. Lauren is about to slide back into bed when there is a knock at the door. Now thoroughly annoyed, Lauren yanks an oversized shirt on that is just long enough to reach her knees and cover the boxers she wears at night.

With one swift motion, Lauren yanks the door open to reveal the girl rooming beside her standing before her in nothing but a barely closed robe.

"You have a problem?" Camila rasps harshly, the top of her breasts peeking out from robe and her hair in tangled around her face. Lauren feels her cock twitch within her boxers and immediately wishes the door were closed.

"I- uh..." Lauren says sheepishly.

"That's exactly what I thought." Camila says smirking and turning on her heel to go back to her room.

"You're the one fucking all hours of the night, if anyone is allowed to be pissed it's me!" Lauren calls after Camila, whose robe is not long enough in the slightest to hide her perfectly round ass.

"Bitch." Camila hisses over her shoulder yanking her own door open and disappearing inside. Lauren groans internally and slams her own door shut, heading back to her bed. She lays down and the soft moans the can be heard once more through the wall make her cock twitch once more, this time hardening and standing straight up.

Lauren feels a blush hit her cheeks, as many times as she gets a boner she will never get used to it. It took her years to get used to the already large member attached to her girl body, and when it swelled even bigger she really didn't know what to do. Without thought Lauren climbed out of bed and went back out into the hallway, yanking her shirt over her head once more and adjusting herself to hide her growing penis from sight.

With two hard knocks on the door the moaning fell silent and within moments the door was opened by an angry looking Camila.

"I thought we settled this." Camila scowled angrily, oblivious to the cum that was smeared across her jaw. Lauren's member twitched alive, shooting forward and suddenly she wishes she were in the room with Camila instead of outside.

"Did someone come to join us?" A particularly douchey looking guy said, kissing Camila's neck as he adjusted the waistband of his boxers as he yanked them on.

"Actually, quite the opposite." Lauren practically growled at the pair before her. "In case you weren't aware, you are making a lot of noise."

"Doesn't seem like you mind." Camila smirked her eyes tracing the outline of Lauren's hard on - now a noticeable tent in her boxers. Lauren was back in her room faster than Camila's douche of a boyfriend could even blink. She looked down at her member and shuddered with the fear that Camila might tell someone about it. Lauren climbed back into bed, punishing herself by ignoring the throbbing within her boxers.

~

The next morning Lauren made sure to get early to avoid Camila, yanking on jeans and a tank top that reached past her pockets to hide anything that dare try and show itself. Lauren was rushing toward the stairwell when she heard a door open behind her and Camila's shrill voice calling after her. Oh God, Lauren thought speeding up.

"I know you hear me!" Camila called, running up behind Lauren in sock feet and skimpy pajamas.

"Do you ever shut up?" Lauren said, turning sharply. Camila giggled and smiled almost politely at Lauren.

"Look, I'm sorry I get laid more than you Hun. Don't worry about your little... secret," Camila said with a wink, "I won't tell anyone. And the noise will die down soon. My boyfriend is going back home tomorrow."

So that's why they were being so loud last night, Lauren thought.

"I have class." Lauren huffed, only to hear Camila laughing behind her. Lauren wished Camila wasn't enjoying having something to hold against her, but it didn't matter anyway. That gorgeous ass needed to be taught a lesson, and with her boyfriend gone in one day, Lauren had plenty of time to make that happen.

~

The low thud on her wall stirred Camila from her sleep. She was so tired from staying up nights with her boyfriend and was finally happy to get some sleep now that he was gone. But the low thudding on her wall needed to stop. Camila sat up in bed and then could hear low moans echoing from the room beside her. That dick bitch better not be up to something, Camila thought slipping out of bed and yanking a robe over her naked body. She walked into the hall and knocked harshly on Lauren's door. There was a pause and the door opened to reveal the raven hair Lauren Jauregui wearing a pair of golden boxers and nothing else.

Camila opened her mouth to say something and instead found herself entranced with Lauren's perky breasts, her nipples perked and beaded with sweat.

"I'm sorry," Lauren smirked, "Did I wake you up princess?"

"I was jus-" Camila started but Lauren cut her off.

"Shut up and get your ass in here." Lauren demanded stepping to the side and making room for Camila. Without thought, Camila entered the room. The door closed behind her and just like that Camila was in deep, already smothering in the cinnamon scent that filled the room. Roughly and without abandon Lauren took Camila by the arms and shoved her into the wall with a thud, her lips hovering dangerously close to Camila's.

"Say you want me," Lauren whispered onto Camila's lips. "Say you want me and I'll show you everything your little boyfriend never did."

"I- uh," Camila could barely think as Lauren's breasts pressed against her collarbones.

"Just say it once," Lauren husked, "Say you want me, you deserve this and you know it."

"I want you Lauren." Camila whispered back. Immediately her lips were met with Lauren's and Lauren's rough hands yanked her robe from her body. Sparks screamed between them and the space between their bodies disappeared as Lauren lifted Camila into her arms and carried her across the room. Lauren tossed Camila onto her bed like a rag doll and leaned down before her.

"You've been such a bad girl," Lauren's deep voice fell over the room like molasses and Camila squirmed beneath her, suddenly wet with arousal. "You've kept me up moaning and screaming like a little slut for weeks. Now, you shut up." Lauren reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out a bandana. "Now you'll be a quiet little slut." Lauren hissed tying the gag around Camila's mouth so she couldn't speak.

"You're mine now," Lauren said which was greeted by a nod from Camila, "Tell me what you want little slut." Camila mumbled something through her gag that Lauren couldn't understand.

"Not like that." Lauren said, pushing Camila down on the bed and trailing kisses down her neck. "Tell me what you want - with your body." Lauren said taking on of Camila's perked nipples into her mouth and sucking fiercely. Camila's back arched like a bow and she pushed on Lauren's head to detach her from her breast. Camila looked up at Lauren and rolled over and onto her hands and knees. Lauren watched giddily as Camila reached forward and pushed Lauren's boxers down to the floor. Lauren smacked her ass in approval which excited a tremor through Camila's body.

"Good girl," Lauren whispered into Camila's ear taking the gag from Camila's mouth, "Now keep being quiet and you'll like what you get."

Camila nodding and smiled sitting up in front of Lauren.

All mine. Lauren thought looking at the beautiful naked girl before her. College was going to be fun.