addiction

"Aw fuck" Lauren moaned as she dropped her load inside the red head. After she was sure all her cum was emptied into the condom she pulled out. She quickly started to gather her things.

"Where are you going?" red head asked. Lauren looked at the girl and sighed this was the part she hated the most about one night stands.

Pulling her boxers and pants up she turned towards the door. "Sorry but I don't do the whole morning after thing." With that she buckled her belt grabbed her shoes and headed straight for the door. Once she was out of the apartment she could breathe properly. She looked down at her outfit she had on black skinny jeans, a pair of Doc Martins, and her favorite tight red shirt.

Lauren Jauregui wasn't like any other girls she was born with a dick and a huge one at that. When she was born her parents thought she was a boy so she went by the name of Laurenzo until she hit puberty and started getting breasts. Her parents had taken her to the doctor right away and they ran a couple tests on her, turns out she had been a girl the entire time but something they weren't sure of caused her to have a penis instead of a vagina.

She learned to embrace this about herself. After multiple tests the doctor told her that she would have to be careful because even if she was a girl she had a penis and was capable of impregnating women. With this knowledge in mind her father gave her the talk. She was about 13 when he talked to her about sex and shortly after she had lost her virginity in freshman year to the head cheerleader. Everyone knew about her condition and no one judged her for that she was eternally grateful.

As she hopped into her car she headed towards her favorite club. It was only 10 o'clock on a Friday in New York, so she would have plenty of time to party. While stopping at a red light her phone began to ring, she lifted her black iPhone and saw that it was Harry calling.

She had grown up with Harry. He was the closest thing she had to a brother. They met in 1st grade when Lauren was still Laurenzo. She and Harry had bonded immediately, he was the first person she told about her being a girl he just fist-bumped her and told her that if anyone ever messed with her he would be sure to kick there ass.

"Lolo" she answered as the light turned green.
"Hey, lesbo you coming to Addiction tonight"? Harry asked. Addiction was the new club that opened just down the block from her apartment. Lauren will be starting work there next week she's a DJ and also a great bartender so she thought this job would be perfect for her. It was a pretty big place with hot women, so who was she to pass up a chance to get laid?

"I'm actually on my way there right now, I just left red heads house." She said with a smirk.

Harry sighed on the line. He had been telling Lauren that what she was doing wasn't healthy he really loved her and he couldn't stand the fact that she was being so careless. "Lauren, please stop doing this, it's not healthy."

"I used protection Styles." She snapped.

"Yes, but nothing is 100 percent."

"Whatever I'm outside come out" She hung up and climbed out of her car.

She walked towards the door and saw Harry leaning on the wall. "Dude, you totally look and smell like the definition of sex." Harry said with a frown on his face. Lauren bumped shoulders with him and shrugged.

"Well, I did just do that so whatever." They walked into the club with their heads held high and smirks on their faces. As soon as they walked in Harry's girlfriend Ally came running up to them she kissed Lauren's cheek and gave her boyfriend a proper greeting.

"Hey Lo." Ally said from her spot in Harry's arms.

"Hey Ally" Lauren replied looking around trying to find a hot chick she can fuck senseless tonight. "I'll catch up with you guys later, I'm gonna go dance." Lauren made her way towards the dance floor completely aware of most of the eyes on her.