the jealous sea

3:45 am

From: anon@miamischools.org

To: jewfro@jbisbigbadblog.com

Subject: Post This ASAP Tomorrow For A Big Splash ;)

download attachment

*click*

"Virus Scan Complete. Attachment is clean. Would you like to download this video?"

*click!*

Download Complete. Play?

*click*

A grainy video pops up onto Jacob's screen of a candlelit room. The frame shakes a bit as the director picks up the camera and points it downwards, where Camila Cabello is kneeling in front of a very large, and very naked cock.

"How bad do you want to fuck my mouth right now, baby?" Camila asks, looking up into the camera with big, lust filled eyes.

The director grunts audibly and cants their hips forward, rubbing the tip of their cock softly against Camila's cherry red lips.

Camila giggles. "Mmmmmmm, even your precome tastes delicious."

Camila kisses the weeping pink head gently, then proceeds to lick up the length at a torturous pace. The camera wobbles a bit, as the owner zooms the lens in to capture Camila's tongue swirling around the head, dipping into the slit of the massive member. With a loud whimper from the director, Camila opens her mouth wide and sucks in the head, eyes still focused up on the lens. She hums in delight around the rigid length in her mouth as she begins to suck, slowly taking the massive member about halfway down. Lewd slurping sounds and humming escape from the back of Camila's throat as she bobs up and down the length of the cock

"Stop teasing me, we both know what you want to do." The director grunts in a husky voice. Camila releases the massive cock from her mouth with a small pop, and grins up at the camera as she replaces her lips with her hand.

"You want me to put this all the way in?" She asks. For an actress, she's horrible at playing coy.

The owner of the cock grunts and bucks up into Camila's fist, balls slapping against her hand. Camila smiles and places her mouth at the tip of the cock, kissing it a few more times before taking it back in.

Slowly she moves down the length of it, taking it inch by inch until her nose is pressed up against the directors stomach. The only noises are the grunts of delight from the director and the moaning of approval from Camila. Camila's not even gagging.

"Baby, please." The director says, gently rocking her hips into Camila's mouth. Camila makes a muffled noise, that sounds like a yes, and the director's hips start flying. The frame is shaking harder, but it's apparent that Camila's taking the massive cock like a champ.

This lasts for a few minutes of soft grunting, more slurping, and the sound of the directors balls pummeling Camila's chin before the movement of the camera slows. "Shit, baby here it comes. Suck me!" The director commands.

With a soft mewl Camila pulls her mouth up the shaft, resting her lips around the head, and quickly jerks of the cock inside her. With a growl the cock starts spluttering thick ropes of come into Camila's mouth, starting to seep out of the sides. Finally, the director pulls their cock free from Camila's mouth as Camila makes a show of swallowing all of the load.

"Now, turn that camera off and fuck my pussy, baby. I'm so wet for you." Camila says with a quick wink up at the camera. She stands up, and with a few more shaky movements the screen goes black.

---------------------------------------------------

Lauren woke up Friday morning with a massive headache and a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach. The night before she had dreamed of walking through the school naked with a massive hard on, as her classmates laughed at her abnormal anatomy, and the images of her peer's sneering faces just wouldn't leave her brain.