it's a family affair 4

Camila awoke to an empty bed, forehead creased with worry when she realised her big sister had awoken before her and wandered off to god-knows-where. She just wanted to settle things with the older girl and - hopefully - come to an understanding that would make them both happy. Pulling on a tank top and a pair of shorts that barely covered her taut ass, she padded downstairs to find her sister in the kitchen, stirring sugar into a cup of milky coffee. The gorgeous athlete continued about her routine of preparing toast and coffee as if the young brunette weren't even in the room, although she must have known she was being watched. Finally, green eyes darted in her direction; even though her sister returned to her task as if she hadn't seen her, Camila leapt at the opening.

"Lauren, I want you to talk to me, you can't just keep avoiding this," Camila was equal parts pleading and demanding, twirling her fingers together nervously where she stood blocking her sister's escape from the kitchen.

"Oh, you want me to talk to you, huh? Well what about what I want?" Lauren nearly shouted as she turned toward her baby sister, face twisted in a combination of rage and anguish. "You never asked me what I wanted, you just took what you wanted. You... you never gave me a chance to say yes."

Lauren covered her mouth, choking back a sob, those gorgeous green eyes glittering with tears. She'd awoken early with a hangover headache and guilt pulling at her stomach, cock sticky with a mixture of her own cum and her baby sister's saliva. She watched, wondering what her sister would have to say for herself as the girl sagged, clutching the doorframe for support, heartbroken apologies written across her face.

"I know, Lauren. I know. I - I'm so sorry, I just... I never thought you could see me that way. I thought I'd always be just your little sister and I... wanted to pretend, just for a little while, that you might want me."

"God, Camila, I've always wanted you, but our dads - your dads - how could I do that to them, after everything they've done for me? Where would I have ended up, if not for them? You were so small, and already being targetted, and they wanted me to be your big sister, to look out for you. How could I betray their trust by... by... and then you just..."

Lauren was visibly shaking, tears staining her porcelain skin and Camila wanted to hold her, to soothe away her hurt, and more than anything, she just wanted to be close to her sister again. She crossed the room in a burst of speed, pulling up short to reach out hesitantly, unsure if Lauren would allow the touch. The raven haired girl just looked at her, breathing raggedly, a war between reluctance and desire swirling in her eyes. With one hand on the swell of her sister's hip, the other wrapped gently around the back of her neck, Camila drew close, mere millimetres separating their bodies.

"Please, Lauren, please... just," Camila murmured, brushing a light kiss across her sister's full lips. "Please... big sister..."

Pressing close, Camila leaned up to kiss her sister properly, a surge of elation forcing a whimper from her when that luscious mouth began to move under hers. Lauren's mind was whirling with doubt and guilt and shame, but her baby sister was kissing her, and holding her, and she'd asked. Placing her hands on those slender hips, she pulled her sister closer and swiped her tongue across the younger girl's full bottom lip. One of them groaned when the brunette opened her mouth to allow Lauren's tongue to plunge inside, and the green eyed girl forced all her negative emotions away, surrendering to her desire for her little sister.

The feeling of Lauren's tongue, all slick heat as it tangled with her own, had Camila's head swimming. Her core throbbed and she could feel Lauren's own arousal firm against her abdomen. She reached one hand down to stroke the thick length and her sister broke the kiss to spin her around, grinding her hard cock against her ass.

"You still want my dick, baby girl?" Lauren rasped into Camila's ear, lips brushing the sensitive shell even as her engorged shaft smeared pre-cum on the inside of her baggy sweatpants.

"Yes... god, please, big sister...," Camila whimpered, grinding back against her sister.

In a flurry of movement, Lauren pushed her sweatpants to her knees and then bent the younger girl over to pull those tiny shorts down, exposing a glistening, swollen pussy. Her dick throbbed at the sight and she nudged against the girl's entrance, coating her bulbous head in rich fluid. Camila moaned beneath her and she shoved forward, impaling the girl on her cock, surrounding herself in that tight, wet heat. Her sister was wet enough to provide plenty of lubrication for the sudden entrance without tearing, but even so, there was an almost abrasive pull as she shoved her fat dick into the girl's tight core.

Camila cried out, one hand flying to her hardened clit to rub frantic circles in time with her big sister's forceful thrusts. Lauren's face twisted at the sight of her baby sister virtually masturbating while she fucked her, and she grabbed the younger girl's wrists, yanking them behind her in a harsh grip.

"No, baby girl, if you get off, it'll be because of me, because of my dick fucking your slutty little hole, not because you use me to get yourself off again," Lauren bit out, a certain bitterness coating her usual honeyed tones.

"God, yes, big sister, fuck me - fuck me hard, make me come on your big dick," Camila was surprised she could form a coherent sentence with her sister's fat shaft spearing into her, her arms pulled behind her in an almost painful hold.

Lauren slammed in hard, almost bruisingly, at her sister's words. As much as she hated herself for losing control, she couldn't deny how aroused she was at the sight of her baby sister's tight little pussy splitting around her cock. The sound of the girl moaning and crying with each hard thrust intensified her pleasure, the younger girl's dulcet tones a sensual caress against her ears. Spreading her fingers, she wrapped the girl's wrists in one hand, holding them fast above the brunette's lower back, her other hand gripping painfully into her sister's slender hip.

Camila's shoulders felt like they were being wrenched out of their sockets, but she couldn't stop pushing back against her sister's fucking, wanting that cock as deep in her as she could get. Distantly, she heard the engine of a car driving by and for a moment, imagined it was her dads coming home early, pulling into the driveway, about to walk through the kitchen door to see her being fucked by her big sister. The thought was more than she could take, and her pussy clenched down around her sister's cock as her orgasm overtook her.

Lauren cried out her pleasure as her baby sister's juicy cunt clamped down on her cock. She'd heard a car driving past and envisioned their dads walking in the kitchen door to see her dick shoved to the hilt in her little sister's tight hole. The ripple of clenching muscles surrounding her sensitive dick sent her over the edge and she slammed in hard, pulsing her hot cum into the younger girl's pussy. The tight, wet heat kept her half hard even as she found release, hips jerking weakly against the girl's delicious ass.

Camila pressed back against her sister, wanting to feel that fat dick reaching as deep as possible, her clenching pussy sending ripples of pleasurable aftershocks through her. The burn of her shoulders only intensified her pleasure, the joints stretched just past the point of comfort as her big sister's dick filled her. The older girl's sharp hipbones pressed into her small ass cheeks and she clenched down harder at the slight extra pain.

Lauren's grip slid free, allowing Camila's arms to fall back down by her sides, and the younger girl groaned at the sudden tingling that shot down to her fingers. Standing straight, Camila leaned against her sister, feeling the girl's half-hard cock slip out of her, a gush of cum soaking into her little shorts, the athlete's hard nipples poking into her back. Even though she was nearly delirious with pleasure, she still wasn't sure where they stood, if her sister would be able to forgive her and move beyond the past.

"Lauren... big sister... are we going to be okay?" Camila's voice trembled with uncertainty.

"Yeah, baby girl, we're going to be just fine." Lauren pressed a kiss to the top of the small brunette's head. There were still so many uncertainties, so many obstacles, not to mention their dads, but Lauren was determined that she and her little sister were going to find a way to make it work - she loved her too much not to.