dual mastery

It had been a week since Lauren last saw Camila, and she didn't think it would matter that much to her. Except it did. Sleeping in hotel rooms, eating dinner alone... Those weren't things Lauren expected in her life now that Camila was her wife. With a sigh, Lauren dumped her bag on the floor by the bed and checked her phone.

A few emails, a few text messages... All of those, Lauren ignored. She dialled Camila's number and laid down on the soft, clean-smelling bed. Lauren could only wish it smelled like vanilla, or her wife's sweet skin. She heard the phone ring a few times, before she heard Camila's voice, breathless and lovely. "Hey, darling. It's me."

"Laur! I miss you!" Camila cooed, and Lauren heard their bedroom door close. "Are you coming home yet?"

Lauren smiled and rubbed her eyes. She really did miss Camila. Her voice. Her body. Her entire being. "Tomorrow, baby. And I miss you too. So much." Lauren's voice deepened and she knew that Camila knew the extent of her emotions. As they talked about their day, Lauren felt her cock stir. Perhaps it was the absence of Camila mixed with the sound of her voice, but it had been days since she had sex. It was the longest she'd gone without it-she didn't even want to try jacking off, especially without Camila.

"You know," Camila's tone dropped into one that Lauren was entirely familiar with. "I miss you so much... I bought myself a toy."

Despite knowing that Camila couldn't see, Lauren raised her brow. She sat up and tried her best not to think about Camila, at the moment sprawled in their king-sized bed, the fake cock making slick, sucking noises as it plunged in and out of her-

"Why would you tell me such a thing?" Lauren asked, her voice strangled and tight. In her pants, her cock was hard and desperate for anything to touch it, but Lauren didn't. She wanted Camila to be the one to make her come. "I have twelve hours left until I'm back to you and now you're teasing me like this? In what world is that a good thing to do your loving and devoted wife?"

Camila giggled and Lauren had to stifle a groan. It was as if anything that had to with Camila could set off the ticking time bomb that was her cock. Taking a deep breath, Lauren mustered a strangled goodbye before hanging up the phone. She laid there, arms outstretched on either side of her. For a moment, she decided whether it was a good idea to masturbate to the thought of Camila, taking it from behind while-

Lauren shook her head to rid herself of the thoughts that were bound to haunt her until she went home to her beautiful, sexy wife.

~*~

Thundering up the steps of their New York home, Lauren barged into their bedroom, only to find Camila, lounging on their bed wearing a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting shirt that once belonged to Lauren. She stood there, breathing heavily at the sight of Camila. "Hello, gorgeous."

Camila sat up crooked her finger over to Lauren, who obeyed as if she was a marionette. "Oh baby, I missed you so much." She wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and yanked her in for a deep kiss. Camila tugged on Lauren's bottom lip and made soft, sucking noises as they kissed.

Lauren moaned and ran her hands up Camila's sides. "Show me." She husked, low and deep. She felt no need to specify what it was that she wanted to see, since Camila knew her that well. Reaching underneath the pillow behind her, a smirk curled Camila's lips as she pulled out a thick, purple vibrator. It was translucent and ribbed. Lauren licked her lips and lunged forward, kissing Camila hard.

"Do you want to know what I want?" Camila murmured, her nails raking down the sides of Lauren's neck. The brunette moaned and flattened herself against Camila's soft and warm body. Rachel smiled against Lauren's ear and licked the shell. "I want you to treat me like the slut that I am for your cock."