smack that

The first time Lauren and Camila had sex, Lauren found out that she hates wearing a condom.

They felt rubbery and the lube was messy. It felt weird to roll on, even when Camila did it with her fucking hot mouth. The feeling of the plastic rolling on to her sensitive dick against the heat of Camila's lips was just too awkward.

Which brings us to the present time, with Lauren's fingers deep inside Camila, who was whimpering
and shaking against her bed.

"Mmmh Lauren," Camila groaned when Lauren's fingers slid inside her opening, twisting and curling. The brunette reached for Lauren's dick, squeezing it.

"Shitt Camz..." Lauren hissed. She grabbed Camila by the waist and pulled her down. She positioned her cock that was starving for the moisture of Camila's pussy.

"La-Lauren! A-are you wearing protection?" Camila managed to ask despite her laboured breathing.
Lauren mumbled something, and Camila immediately shot up off the bed.

"Lauren, I told you. We can't have sexual relations if you don't wear the condom!" Camila hissed angrily as she stood beside her bed, naked. Lauren stood in front of her girlfriend, her erection jutting out with pride. In the middle of the bed was the metallic gold Trojan Magnum packet. "I might get pregnant and it will limit my career opportunities, especially Broadway!"

"But I hate it!" Lauren scowled. "It feels weird, and when we tried it without the condom, you didn't get pregnant! I managed to pull out in time!"

"Only barely!" Camila shrieked, crossing her arms across her abdomen, only to lift her breasts up. This caused Lauren to stop the argument for a second, to stare at her girlfriend's gorgeous tits. Lauren reached for them and squeezed gently before squeezing her nipples in between two fingers. Camila groaned, and Lauren lifted a breast to suckle on it.

"D-does this mean you're wearing the condom...?" Camila husked, running her hands through Lauren's soft hair.

"Mm-mm," Lauren hummed, shaking her head.

"Lauren," Camila sighed in annoyance. "Lauren, no." She pushed the blonde away, before bending over to pick up her scattered sweater. "If you're not wearing the stupid condom, we're getting dressed and we're watching a movie downstairs instead."
Lauren frowned, but she approached the bent over brunette who was searching for her panties that were kicked under the bed. Lauren grabbed Camila's waist and buried her still-throbbing erection in between the brunette's butt cheeks.
Camila stood up but instead of pulling away, she rolled her hips against Lauren's stiff pole.

"Cameeela..." Lauren growled. "You're not going to get dressed, do you understand?"

"Lauren," Camila whimpered when the ex-Cheerio pushed her against the bed, her knees burning against the carpet and the upper half of her body was pressed against the mattress. "W-what are you-oh!"

Lauren parted the two perfect globes of flesh and grinned at the sight of Camila's puckered asshole, dipping her tongue in to trace the wrinkles. She moaned at the taste, the vibrations travelling through her tongue. "If I can't fuck your pussy without rubber, I'm going to fuck your ass instead."
She tugged Camila's hair to turn her head towards her direction, to dip a finger in between the brunette's lips. Camila laved it with her tongue, nibbled on Lauren's fingers, leaving the black haired girl to imagine that it was her dick in that perfect mouth of her girlfriend.

Once her fingers were dripping with Camila's own saliva, Lauren kissed the small of Camila's back.

"Spread your ass, baby."

"Lauren, what-?"

"Just do it, Camz." She snarled.

Camila's trembling arms reached around to grab each ass cheek to part them. Lauren licked her lips and with Camila-soaked fingers, she squeezed in her pointer finger, groaning at the tight heat that gripped her. She can only shudder at the feeling if it was her cock in that tight ass.