going at it

It was late evening when Lauren walked into her bedroom, kicking off her shoes to the side she stood in front of her bed in white socks, black jeans and a Bob Marley shirt.

"I've been waiting for you." A beautiful brunette wrapped in a silk robe said from the bed.

"Come here" Lauren demands.

The brunette complies, getting on all four and crawling to the green eye girl, their eyes locked in an intense stare. Reaching the foot of the bed the brunette stops and kneels, Lauren walking slowly to her.

"You know Camzi, I don't like when you're being such a fucking tease" The green eye girl said slowly, tracing the outline of the younger girls jaw.

Breath hitch, pulse quicken "I'm sorry"

"Oh you'll be" Taking a hold of the younger girl's jaw Lauren crashes their lips together harshly, smirking when she hears the younger girl whimper.

Trailing her hands down the younger girl's side to the front and undoing the robe as it hangs loosely on the girl's shoulder, tracing her hand back up, cupping the brown eye girl's breast in her palms giving it a squeeze making the younger girl moan out loudly.

"Music to my ears" Lauren mutters, attaching her lips to the girl's neck and sucking harshly down on her pulse.

"Oh my- Laur!" Camila moan out.

Lauren suddenly pulls back quickly pulling off her socks and unbuckling her belt.

"Do the rest" Lauren demand.

Obeying her orders, Camila looked into the older girl's eye and slowly unbutton the girl's jeans, pulling it down to her knees. Dragging the tip of her fingers over the girl's bulge, hooking her fingers on the waist band, slowly pulling down the girl's briefs as Lauren hard on 8 inch springs up almost slapping the younger girl's face.

Taking the girl's member into her hand she started jerking it off as a string of moans left the green eye girl's mouth.

Going down then back up twisting her wrist at the top Camila took the head of the girl's member into her mouth sucking on it hard.

"Ohh... Yes... suck that damn dick, yes!" Lauren moans out.

Going down farther the brown eye girl started bobbing her head holding on to Lauren waist as said girl lace her fingers into the younger girl's hair, griping on to it and trusting her hips faster, her head down the girls throat making her gag.

"Yes look at you, you little slut" Lauren moan out trusting hard one last time before pulling out with a pop sound.

Kicking off her jeans and briefs she slip the robe off of Camila and throw it to the side, grabbing the girl by the waist and throwing her on her back as her head hit the pillow.

Climbing onto the bed Lauren settles herself between the girl's legs lowering her head to the girl's already dripping center.

"Someone's anxious to see me, huh?" Lauren tease.

"Oh shit!" The younger girl screams out as the other girl rubs her clit.

Taking the girl's clit in her mouth, Lauren sucked on it hard swirly her tongue around while pushing two fingers quickly into the girl.

"Oooh fuck yes, ahh!"

Pumping into her harder and faster "You like that bitch, you like me fucking your pussy?"

"uhh! Fuck yes"

"You have a filthy mouth, I'm gonna fuck you senselessly" Green eyes hiss.

Getting into a pushup position Lauren rammed her full 8 inch into the younger girl making her scream out.

"You like that? You like when I fuck you!"

"Yes!" Camila moans out.

Lauren grabs the girl chin making her look at her "Look at me when I'm talking to you bitch" she hiss "You like when I fuck your tight pussy?"

"Shit, yes! Fuck me! Ahh!"

Lauren started pounding into the girl fast and hard making Camila scream out as she grips the sheet for dare life.

Pulling out "Get up" Lauren demands as she lies down then guides Camila to straddle her with her back towards Lauren. "Ride me like the good little slut you are"

Placing her hands on the green eye girl's thigh to brace herself, Camila lowered herself taking in all of Lauren's 8 inch.

"Uhh yes! Ride me! Ride my dick bitch. Be a good little cowgirl!" the older girl moans out, placing her hand on the younger girl's waist to meet her half way.

"UUHH yeah Lauren! Fuck me, yeah!"

Pounding into her harder Camila adjusted herself, placing her hands behind her back bracing it on Lauren's chest, tilting back slightly. The green eye girl moves her right hand from the other girl's waist, starting to playing with her clit.

"AHHH Shit! I'm close!" Camila yells as Lauren keeps pounding into her and rubbing her clit faster.

"Make that pink pussy come for me, c'mon you little slut!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck ... AHHH" and she came undone.

Swiftly flipping them over, Camila now lay on her stomach. Leaning over to the night stand Lauren opens up the top draw pulling out four trips of cloth.

Quickly moving around the bed Lauren bounded the younger girl to the four corners.

Smirking at the girl who lays on the bed like and X Lauren kneels between her legs. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna be feeling me for days" She husked.

Stroking her member she lines herself up slowly pushing in.

"You're so fucking tight" She moans out.

"AHHH!" Camila screams.

Slowly pushing in and out of Camila, letting the girl adjust to her size.

"You like me fucking your ass?"

"Ye-yes" Camila moans out.

"Want me to fuck you like the little bitch you are?"

"Yes please."

Needing no more confirmation Lauren grabs on to the girl's waist, pounding mindlessly into the girl's ass.

"Uh-yeah, you're so fucking tight! Uhh!"

"AHH!"

Wrapping Camila's hair around her hand Lauren grips on tightly, slightly pulling the girl's head back.

"Who's a little bitch?"

"Uhh! Me!" Camila groans

"And whose little bitch are you?"

"Yo-yours"

"That's right. I'm gonna fuck my little bitch till she's sore she can't walk tomorrow."

Slapping the girl's ass Lauren felt her orgasm rapidly building up due to how tight the brown eye girl's ass was.

"Shit! I'm close!" Lauren groans.

"Yeah oh my god! Yes! Ahhh!" Camila moans out coming undone for the second time.

"uhhh!!!" Lauren moans, pulling out and rapidly stroking her dick as she cums all over the Cuban's ass.

Moving to untie the younger girl she quickly undid the nods, popping down beside the girl.

"How was that?" Lauren asked softly.

Curling up to the older girl Camila replied "Definitely can't wait for the next time"

Chuckling lightly "I love you my princess" Lauren whispers, kissing the girl on the forehead.

"I love you too baby"