giving in

"What did you get for number one?" Lauren asked Camila from the headboard of the Latina's bed. They were finishing their homework together like they usually did after school, except for this afternoon they were alone and Camila couldn't help but let her mind indulge in sexual fantasies.

"Huh?" Camila snapped out of her sexually frustrated haze. Lauren repeated the question and Camila merely shrugged. She hadn't touched the homework paper and certainly didn't intend to. At this, Lauren gave her a confused frown, thinking something may have been wrong, or that Camila was angry at her. After all, there were only two reasons that the brunette ever began the silence act. Either she was pissed, or horny.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked innocently, her beseeching green eyes filled with innocence despite the swelling excitement in her lower abdomen.

"Nothing." Camila snapped instantly, her reply suspiciously quick. At this, Lauren dropped her pen onto the paper she'd been working on and slid it to the edge of the bed and slowly crawled forward until she was sitting on her knees in front of Camila, who watched with growing curiosity at the brunette's predatory actions.

"Homework is boring." Lauren stated blankly. Although confused, Camila nodded in agreement and put her work to the side so that she could focus completely on Lauren. If she knew her girlfriend, she was about to be seduced. At the thought alone, her cock twitched beneath her tight sports shorts.

Lauren looked deep into Camila's eyes, watching in fascination as pupils dilated, turning dark brown eyes into an almost deep swirl of black. She was sure hers just did the same. It never took much, a glance was enough to make the two girls impossibly turned on.

"When do your parents get home?" Lauren asked, her voice an octave lower than usual. Camila gulped, feeling her cheeks flush at the insinuation of Lauren's question. It took her longer than usual to answer the simple question because her mind had momentarily shut down due to the growing arousal beneath her tight shorts.

"Not for another hour and a half." Camila replied, her voice equally as husky and low. The tension between them was palpable, waiting for the other to make the first move. Camila was only tentative because they'd been to second base for quite a few months now and she didn't know how much longer she could control her dick from sliding inside Lauren's tight pussy. She thought caused her to shudder, and her cock twitched.

"Good." Lauren rasped, taking it as permission to pull the Latina on top of her with impressive strength. That was all the admission Camila needed before collapsing ungracefully on top of Lauren's cheerio clad body.

Their lips connected the second their bodies met. Camila's puffy, bee stung lips devouring thin, pink ones that tasted like vanilla lip gloss. She groaned, sucking on Lauren's bottom lip as her hips thrust between two creamy thighs and her erection surprised both of them as it pressed against the wet patch of Lauren's spanx.

 She groaned, sucking on Lauren's bottom lip as her hips thrust between two creamy thighs and her erection surprised both of them as it pressed against the wet patch of Lauren's spanx

"You're so hard already." Lauren whispered between fervent kisses that had turned into nothing but desperately hungry teeth and tongue.

At Lauren's words, Camila lifted up only for a second to rip her own top off over her head, leaning forward again to tug Lauren's over her arms. It was definitely more rushed than usual, but apparently she was hornier than usual. She didn't bother warning Lauren when she pulled down her shorts and kicked them off her ankles to reveal a throbbing, hard nine inch cock. Lauren's eyes widened when she looked down, and Camila smirked at the reaction.