hey mama you got a nice ass

(Camila POV)

It was Monday and I had about had it with work. Every once in a while this really cute Spanish/Cuban girl comes into Starbucks and orders a chai cremé frappe but today she was nowhere to be seen, resulting in my absolute boredom. My mind, like usual, drifted to the girl.

She's come in before and said her name was Lana and one time Stefani, specifically spelled Stefani, but I knew that wasn't her name. She was just a big Lana Del Rey and Lady Gaga fan (just like me!), if it were anyone else I would have just rolled my eyes but with this girl it was just adorable that she would pick a different name from her own. I guess my mind drifted because I didn't even notice that she had walked in. I thought about her smile, then her piercing emerald eyes and her widows peak- God I loved her widows peak!

The splash of freckles along the bridge of her nose and cheeks were the icing on top to the perfect cake. This girl was seriously all I ever wanted in a lover. I started to gather my thoughts before my mind shifted to a darker, more aroused place...

"Hallllo?" I suddenly heard from a raspy, all-too-familiar voice.

I kinda just.. stared for what felt like hours, with my mouth slacked open. She probably thought I was crazy but I was just so transfixed on her appearance and new hair cut. Then she did it, she turned to the side and I saw the outline of her ass and damn... was that a nice ass. I shook those thoughts and internally told my now noticeable bulge to get the fuck out of here so I could make this girl her drink.

"What would you like?"

"Venti chai frappe" she replied with a smile.

God, her eyes crinkled in the cutest way possible. How, like 5 seconds ago, was I just thinking about gripping this woman's huge ass as I relentlessly pounded into her? Why am I subjecting her to this, I don't want to promote this "male gaze" tactic and make her uncomfortable! Ugh.

"Name?" "Lauren" she replied.

I wrote her name with a rose drawn next to it. I thought a heart would be too forward, but a rose was very Lana Del Rey, ya know? She handed me her gold Starbucks rewards card and that's when I was surprised that Lauren actually was her name, like it said on her card. Lauren Jauregui, to be exact.

"Well Lauren, your drink will be done soon! I love the new haircut, by the way. It really suits you." I said with a smile. Wow was I being confident today. I thought I'd choke if I tried to give her a compliment and apparently I was wrong, thank God.

"Aww, thanks! New year, new me or some shit, right?" "Yeah" I chucked. Why is she so cute? I called her name and saw her look up from her phone as we made eye contact and she smiled and I blushed. She walked over and I handed her her drink with a straw and a voucher for a free drink, just because. She deserved it since I kinda stared at her ass and honestly subjected this sweet little angel to my dirty thoughts. She thanked me then handed me a small piece of paper that was folded up.

"What's this?" I asked. "I saw you staring... Call me if you like what you see" she said with a wink. Okay maybe she's not that sweet little angel I thought she was. But then again she was a literal walking piece of art. She was an art angel with a seductive side and I needed to weave my way into her confines. 4 hours later...

"Hello?"

"Hey Lauren, it's Camila from Starbucks!"

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing, just got off work. How about you?"

"Cool, nothing. Wanna come over?"

"Umm... to your house?"