daddy

"It's time for bed, sweetie."

For several seconds Camila doesn't respond, just sits tucked comfortably into Lauren's side with the girl's arm wrapped securely around her shoulders. When Camila pulls away, she slightly pushes out her plump bottom lip in a pout and her doe eyes are twinkling.

"Just a little while longer, please," Camila whines.

A pleased little grin forms on Lauren's lips at the response to her prompt. She squeezes Camila's shoulder and kisses her tenderly on the forehead. "All right, but only a little while."

Seven minutes later - after Camila is squirming in anticipation heightened by Lauren's fingers roughly pinching her nipple, and Lauren is aching to release her cock - Lauren takes her girlfriend's hand and leads her to the bedroom.

Camila turns to face her and begs, seductive and desperate, "I need you, daddy," a half second before Lauren shoves her back onto the bed.

Lauren pounces, straddling Camila's waist and bracing her forearms on either side of Camila's head. "What do you need?"

With Lauren's teeth and lips attacking Camila's throat and jaw, nipping and biting, sucking on her pulse point, it's hard to answer. "I need you to fuck me." Camila moans when Lauren tugs her earlobe, hot breath sending a shiver down Camila's spine. "My pussy is so wet. I need your cock."

"I'll take care of you, sweet girl."

Lauren captures Camila's mouth in a hard kiss, her tongue immediately demanding entrance which Camila is happy to grant. Tongues and lips engage in a sloppy duel. Lauren lets her weight rest fully on Camila so that the smaller girl is pinned, and she grinds the large bulge of her cock against Camila's clothed pussy.

The bed squeaks as Lauren thrusts her hips and tugs hard nipples until Camila is a whimpering mess. She undresses Camila quickly, admiring the flushed skin of her cheeks and chest and the way her rosy pink pussy glistens with arousal. Lauren throws off her own clothes as well and sighs in relief as her erection springs free. She grips the huge shaft loosely, pumping a few times with a predatory grin on her face as she watches Camila lick her swollen lips.

Camila's tiny hand reaches to fondle the thick shaft, but Lauren slaps it away and instead grabs Camila's waist and flips her over onto her stomach. Camila whimpers as Lauren settles behind her and bites her shoulder. The raven haired girl molds her body to Camila's, grinding her cock. Warm drops of precum smear against Camila's back.

When Lauren pulls Camila onto her knees, Camila moans in anticipation but it quickly turns into an impatient whimper as her girlfriend uses her leaking cockhead to tease Camila's protruding clit and wet folds. Camila pushes her ass back as Lauren pokes at her entrance.

"Please, daddy...please...give me your c-cock," she stutters as Lauren impales Camila with at least half of her enormous shaft.

Camila is soaked and ready, accustomed to being fucked by her well-endowed girlfriend, but still she is breathless from the aching pleasure of it all. Lauren pumps her hips steadily, her meat hitting the deepest spots within Camila's womb. Her fingertips dig into Camila's hips, breath coming out noisily through clenched teeth as she keeps driving her thick cock. Sweat and arousal coat Camila's inner thighs as she voices her delight with breathy moans.

After Camila's pussy begins to spasm, Lauren rubs Camila's clit until the brunette is on the brink of orgasm and then loudly moans as she cums. Lauren continues to fuck her, long fingers of one hand tangled in wavy hair, and soon enough the clenching walls stimulate her cock to erupt with streams of cum. She holds Camila tightly against her as the second and third waves of orgasm pass.

They're both panting and Camila's eyes are closed as she rests her head tiredly against the bed. Lauren grinds her hips, still feeling her cock pulsing with arousal. She slowly pulls out, and her cock is shiny with Camila's wetness. She grips Camila's cheeks and pulls them apart to see some of her creamy cum leaking from Camila's entrance.

Taking her meat in hand, Lauren slides the girth between Camila's ass cheeks and ruts languidly. Though sated, Camila moans quietly as her body perks up. When Camila begins to push back into her, Lauren gathers their mixed cum on her fingers, dribbles a string of saliva over Camila's puckered opening, and enters her with an index finger. One finger slides in easily then two and three, and Lauren keeps working her open until Camila can handle her scissoring fingers.

Lauren growls as she lines her big cockhead up against Camila's asshole.

"Yes, give it to me." Camila licks dry lips, bowing her back even deeper to present herself to Lauren. She moans as the fat head stretches her muscles and pops inside, letting inch after inch of Lauren's cock sink into her ass. "Daddy," Camila cries desperately.

That's all Lauren needs to hear. She thrusts into Camila's tight hole with bed-rocking intensity and sets a bruising pace, skin slapping against reddened skin. Lauren drags out long, smooth strokes; slows down for short, stabbing thrusts; grinds her hips as she's buried to the hilt before pulling out and slamming home again. Lauren holds Camila's cheeks apart, and she moans at the sight of her cock piercing the tender hole.

Camila wheezes as Lauren pounds her into the mattress. Her hands are balled tightly in the sheets, ass stinging from the vigorous friction.

"Take all that cock...that's it."

Flicking Camila's clit, Lauren maintains those short, stabbing thrusts until Camila yells out, nonsensical words falling from her lips as orgasm overtakes her. Lauren keeps pumping, helping Camila ride it out while pushing herself to her own release. When Lauren hits her peak, Camila can feel the load of cum filling her ass one jet after another. Camila shakes still experiencing her own high.

By the time their spasms taper off, Camila is stiff and Lauren is weak. Camila's hand clenches on Lauren's thigh as Lauren slowly withdraws. Her cock is sticky, as is Camila's abused hole. She circles the reddened muscles with her cockhead, smearing stray droplets of cum, listening as Camila sighs at the gentle sensation. Finally, they drop boneless to the bed.

"I'm going to be so sore tomorrow." Lauren's knees pop on cue as she adjusts to find a more comfortable position.

"Oh, you're going to be sore?" She's too tired to put up much of a playful fuss, so Camila settles for lightly pinching Lauren's side as the other girl pulls Camila into her body. She throws her leg over Lauren's hip.

"We'll be lazy and sleep it off." Lauren stifles a groan as the velvety skin of Camila's thigh brushes against the base of her shaft, which could probably be coaxed into another round or two tonight.

"Mhmm. I'm sure one of us will be up early."