why did she have to wear such a short skirt

Lauren bounces her knee under the desk, biting at her bottom lip as she eyes the clock - it seems to be moving at a glacial pace. The ringing and the rest of the students darting out can't come soon enough with her growing boner under the cover of her book and desk. Did her teacher really have to wear such a short skirt today?

She blows out a breath of relief and slaps her book shut when the bell goes off shrilly. Camila begins wiping the homework off the board when she feels that all of her students are gone, shifting at an intense gaze she feels upon her. She turns back to face who was left of her students, eyebrows shooting up in surprise at the sight of her top student and, quite honestly, her favorite. "Lauren! Did you need something?"Lauren clears her throat and abruptly averts her eyes when Camila addresses her, stacking her papers and books sloppily and drawing them toward herself as she stands, keeping them carefully covering her groin as she makes her way slowly up toward the front of the room.

"Uh, no, I was just...lost in thought. You know.""Of course." Camila smiles warmly at Lauren, nodding in understanding.

She does, however, step closer, eyebrows furrowing lightly in concern. "You have been losing focus in class, however. Is everything alright?"Lauren takes a soft breath, her eyes darting down toward Camila's skirt of their own accord at the mention of her loss of focus. She mentally curses the source of her distraction and quickly brings her gaze away from her teacher's legs, licking her lips once and absently moving closer. "Yeah, everything's fine. Sort of.""Sort of?" Camila feels her cheeks flush ever so slightly at her student's wandering gaze, but decides not to comment. "You know you can always talk to me if you need anything, Lauren." "Right." She half-chuckles at this, glancing down briefly and smirking at her own mental response, deciding her horniness is definitely getting to her at this point.

She speaks up after a moment, mostly truthfully, waving a hand but keeping her books in place. "It's just...teenage hormone stuff, you wouldn't understand anymore." She winks playfully, then winces at herself. "Are you calling me old, Lauren?" Camila asks with a light laugh, tilting her head to the side as her lips curled into a playful smile. "Oh, of course not, I'm just calling you not a teenager, which, trust me, is a good thing." She raises both eyebrows and feigns a horrified face at the thought of her classmates, shaking her head with a soft smile afterward. Camila's laughter bubbles out before she could help it. "If you insist." She gives her student an encouraging smile. While Lauren was at the top, she didn't want her best student to be distracted. "But really.. You can talk to me for anything." Lauren clears her throat and nods once, shuffling herself at once closer to her teacher and the door, so her movements could be interpreted innocently, and takes a breath. "I'm really sure that's not quite true, but, um, thanks." Camila is only briefly aware of their growing proximity, soon pressing into the edge of her desk.

"You're more than welcome, Lauren. Is that all?" Lauren takes a soft breath at this, trying her hardest to think of something more to say. While it's torture on her friend to keep it up this long without taking care of it, leaving all the sights and sounds Camila has to offer is becoming less and less appealing the longer they talk. She finds herself glancing down at the skirt again and her teacher's long legs before she snaps her gaze somewhere more appropriate and takes a quick breath, looking past her on her desk, "Is that your boyfriend, brother, some guy you like the look of?" She chuckles nervously at the lame question, and glances down.

Camila turns somewhat to catch sight of what picture Lauren had been mentioning, leaning over the desk to inspect it for a moment and smiling. "Harry? He's no boyfriend, but he has tried. He's like an older brother to me." Lauren glances over Camila's skirt rising up on her thighs, taking another quiet breath and moving closer, gripping her books tightly, knuckles white. She barely remembers to respond, "Oh." Camila turns back to Lauren at her short response, knowing the girl was always full of questions. She blushes profusely at their sudden proximity, leaning against the edge of her desk. "Oh, Lauren, I didn't even notice that you were so close."