all in my head (flex)

"Where is Camila?" Lauren asked while looking around the beach. That day, Fifth Harmony are going to shooting music video to their new single, All In My Head. The shoot take place in the beach, and of course they should wear swimsuit except Lauren who use swim trunk and bikini top because of her condition.

"She went to the bus with Dinah, she said she forgot something." Ally said.
Damn, Lauren thought to herself. She think back to last scene where Camila is wearing swimsuit and do the sexy dance for the mv. The view made her throat dry. And now she has a hard cock and waiting for Camila to take care her hard on while they took a break.

Hush nah, she can't do that with her best friend

right now. Not when she is in the beach with her band and crews, even Camila is her best-friend-with benefit.

"I heard somebody is looking for me?" A sweet voice behind Lauren makes her awake from the thought.
" Jesus, Camz you sca...." Lauren's voice trailed off when she see Camila's outfit from close. She is wearing black swimsuit with a black criss-crossing one-piece beneath a flirty, fishnet-style wrap. offered a glimpse of her toned legs through the scanty material.

"What are you gonna say, Laur?" Camila titled her head. "Cat got your tongue?" She smirk.
"Ah uh.. nevermind. I was gonna asking if you want to swimming while we take a break."
"Okay, then, Let's go!"

Camila small run towards the water, leaving Lauren behind to see her big cuban ass beneath the sexy wrap. The view makes her not so little friend down there stir.

"Lo, c'mon why are you so slow like a snail?!" Camila shouted.
"Alright, alright, I'm coming geez" she rolling her eyes while catching up to Camila.

"Hi" Camila smiling while poking Lauren's cheek. "Close your eyes, Lo" She said. "Huh?" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows. "Just do what I said" Camila cross her hands in chest.

Lauren closing her eyes and waiting for what Camila is gonna do.

'SPLASHH'
a big amount of salt water wetting her face and her hair.
"THE HELL?!!!!" Lauren open her eyes and see Camila is smirking then bursting in laughing.

"You little piece of.. shiiitttt" Lauren struggling to talk because Camila splashing water again to her.

"Oh My God Hahahahhaha" Camila start running. "Hey! Watch out Camz, I will catch you little shit!!!" Lauren running and grasp Camila in her arms.

"Got you! You think you are funny huh?" Lauren tighten her grip.
"here coming the revenge for you!!" Lauren tickling Camila stomach while grip her waist.

"Ohh Lo stoppp!!!" Camila wriggles while laughing.
"hmm what?" Lauren smirking, still tickling Camila. "I'm sorry!! Haha, stop pleaseee!!"
"Okay then because you say sorry" Lauren smile.
"Thank you" Camila leaned her head to Lauren's shoulder and close her eyes.

"Tired?". She caressed her cheek lightly.
"Hmm." Camila nodding weakly. Lauren put her hand in Camila hips and hugging her body. Suddenly, Camila open her eyes when she feel something poking her back. She straighten her body and turn back to face Lauren.

"What?" Lauren titling her head cutely. Camila smirk knowing what happened, she come forward until she's close with Lauren face. She leaned to her ear.
"are you hard, Lo?" She whispered suggestively. Lauren gulp.
"Uh.. No, I'm not".
"Really? But your friend here screaming something else."

Then Camila harshly grip Lauren's cock beneath the swim trunk.
"FUCK!!!" Lauren gritted her teeth.
"Answer Lo, are you hard? Because of me?" Camila squeeze her cock slowly. "Yes.. uh" she is nodding weakly.