I'll let you leave the lights on 2

The magazine barely holds Camila's attention, what with the green-eyed beauty that is traipsing around the cheap hotel room in nothing but a towel draped loosely over her pale shoulders. Lauren just came out of the shower, and is currently searching through her bag. It's been two weeks since they first saw each other again, and since then, Camila and Lauren meet in the same hotel lobby every night without fail. Camila checks them in, then they have sex for hours. And then this. This afterglow that Camila cannot qualify, like rainy Saturdays, fog rising off the sheets, impairing her vision. She's still stuck in a haze that Lauren causes every time. After effects of the orgasm, Camila thinks.

It's been two weeks, and Camila has no doubt in her mind that she will ever stop meeting Lauren. But the brunette has a contemplative look in her eyes. She is nibbling her lip as she pulls a loose shirt over her head. Crawling in the bed beside Camila, her green eyes reflecting the dimmed light of the room, Camila cannot help but sit up and ask. "What's wrong, Lauren?"

"We have to stop doing this," Lauren begins. Though Camila can already feel her throat constricting like allergies acting up in full force. "Don't get me wrong. I love spending time with you. I love fucking you and having you fuck me." Lauren splays her fingers apart on her thighs. Camila starts to breathe again. "But I can't take your money every single time when it's not only you who's getting something out of this. You'll be poor, Camila."

Camila takes a sip of her water and eyes Lauren over its rim. "What do you propose we do then?" She has an idea, of course. But she doesn't know if Lauren will be receptive towards it.

The brunette sighs and slumps down. "Don't know yet. Lemme think about it." She closes her eyes and Camila smiles. Enjoys the sight of Lauren in bed with her like this. She rests her warm palm against Lauren's flat abdomen and traces circles along her. Her shirt rides up, but Lauren does not stir, nor does she tug her shirt down, exposing her hips, the swell of it, and her pussy. Camila licks her lips and kisses the brunette's hip, and then her lower belly. She merely spreads her legs wider, her fingers tangling with Camila's chestnut hair.

She kisses down to Camila's mound, the tuft of brown hair, her plump pussy lips. Camila spreads them open with her thumbs and kisses Lauren's clit, a low hum escaping her. She plants her feet against the bed, raises her knees in the air, allowing Camila the unabashed view of her nether regions. To which, Camila thanks her by flattening her tongue against Lauren's puckered asshole, then dragging it up wetly to her clit.

Camila hears Lauren groan above her. She peeks up at her, smiling at what she sees: head thrown back, shirt riding up her breasts, exposing them. Camila lowers her mouth once more to devour Lauren. All lips and tongue and teeth, nipping and sucking her abundant wetness. She slips her tongue deep inside her, licks at Lauren's pulsing walls. Enjoys her soft whimpers, her breathless groans. In her boxer shorts, her cock stiffens as she humps against the firm bed.

She pulls back, a line of spit and cum trailing off her mouth. Camila licks it up and drags her tongue along the tight, crinkly skin of Lauren's ass. She tastes soap and Camila, feels the brunette's soft, pale thighs trembling against her head. Camila has done this before, licked Lauren's ass until she's loose, even worked in a finger or two inside her. And from those past experiences, she found that Lauren enjoys having her butthole played with, which is all well and good. Camila has a thing for it, and she's glad Lauren enjoys it as much as she does-perhaps even more so.

Lauren wriggles and rolls onto her stomach, raises her ass up in the air, and looks back towards Camila. "Your tongue feels so good in my ass, baby." She whispers, her cheeks tinged with pink. "Keep licking me there and you can fuck me with that big dick of yours."

Swallowing hard, Camila crouches down and licks from Lauren's plump folds to the crack of her ass. She nibbles on Lauren's ass cheek for a quick moment before yanking them apart. Camila admires the crinkle of skin, the way it flutters and relaxes beneath her gaze. Lauren squirms, and Camila takes delight in it. She kisses the brunette's butthole and flicks her tongue, tastes her once again, before stiffening her wet muscle and pressing firmly, until the tight ring of Lauren's muscles flexes and gives way to Camila's tongue.

Lauren whimpers as Camila drags her palm along her drenched pussy. She then wraps her slicked up hand around her cock, stroking herself with Lauren's cum. Camila tongues the brunette until her asshole gapes slightly, soft from Camila's persistent licks. "Enough," Lauren whines, reaching back to grip Camila's wrist. "I need your dick now."

Camila is nothing but obedient for Lauren's wishes. She kisses one butt cheek and goes on her knees, bottle of lube in hand. She dribbles some on her bobbing cock, and some all over Lauren's butt crack. Camila spreads it around, slides a digit in to rub it along the blonde's warm anal walls, leaving her panting and squirming, urging Camila to hurry. But she doesn't, despite Lauren's ragged cussing and her hips pushing out to entice Camila. Grasping her hips, Camila pushes Lauren down so she's flat on the bed. Her knees on either side of Lauren, Camila lies flat against her back, ruts her stiff meat against her butt.

Humping against Lauren, Camila licks and mouths along her shoulder, her palms on either side of her body. With each upward thrust, the tip of Camila's cock snags against Lauren's asshole, and she gasps. She reaches back to grip Camila's neck, nails digging into her soft skin. "Fuck me now, Camila." Lauren demands. And Camila smiles and kisses her cheek. Leans back, lubes up her cock again. Presses the head until it pops inside Lauren's tight hole. The brunette groans, low and deep, and she raises her hips up and sinks down even further on Camila's pulsing dick.

Camila grasps Lauren's waist and thrusts in, slow at first. She stretches Lauren's butt out with a few strokes. She watches her dick split her ass apart, Lauren's soft flesh bouncing and slapping against her hipbones. "Fuck," Camila hisses, Lauren's ass is tight, and Camila can't wait to pound into her, right into the mattress. She adds more lube, wanting to make it easier and more slippery, as she humps into Lauren's plump ass.

"Harder," Lauren encourages Camila by sticking her ass out and meeting Camila's shallow jerks. The brunette grunts, flattens her body against Lauren's back once more, to kiss her as she fucks into the brunette with desperation and the need to show Lauren that she can be good for her-that she can make her feel good. Camila kisses down Lauren's neck, to her shoulders. Wriggles her arm beneath her stomach to rub her clit in time with her greedy, impatient thrusts. "That is, Camz... Fuck that tight ass. Own it, baby."

Biting down on the flesh of Camila's shoulder, she has to stop breathing for one second so she won't come just yet. She pounds into Lauren, makes sure to rub her drenched clit so she's writhing and squirming beneath her. Gasping out Camila's name like it's a wish come true, the muscles of her ass clamping around Camila's pumping dick as she comes hard.

And so, there lies Camila's undoing. With a grunt, and a breathless moan of 'Lauren', Camila's cock pulses as she shoves her dick deep inside Lauren, and she comes. Unloading in torrents, thick, white ropes coating the milking walls of the blonde's ass. Camila collapses, limp. Kissing Lauren's back before rolling off of her completely.

They barely manage to catch their breaths when Camila turns to Lauren. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asks. Quiet and polite, as if she didn't just finish jizzing inside Lauren's butthole. "You can live with me, so you don't have to pay rent. You don't have to worry about paying your meals. You don't have to do this... This..."

"Prostitution thing?" Lauren supplies with a small smile. She throws a leg across Camila's and kisses her cheek. "I don't want to be a freeloader."

"It's not freeloading." Camila insists. "It's me helping you. As a girlfriend." She swallows hard, tries to come up with something to say. "I've always had a crush on you, Lauren. Hell, I highly doubt it's just a crush at this point." She smiles at the look on Lauren face, like she is hearing that she won the lottery. "And the past two weeks with you, paying you just so you can meet me? It's an excuse. I just want you. Not just for sex, but for everything else."

Lauren is silent for a moment, but there's no fear nor trepidation in Camila's chest. "If it's fine with you, it's more than fine with me. Plus," Lauren smirks, drags her hands up between Camila's tits. "I've always wanted to be Camila Cabello's girlfriend."

Blushing, Camila giggles in delight and kisses Lauren, tasting her warm lips and her sweet sighs. Camila closes her eyes, enjoys the warmth of Lauren spooning behind her, and collapses into sleep.