Read this first!

IMPORTANT

1. If you are sensitive to grammar errors, if you can't stand seeing a lot of English mistakes, if you have to read books with perfect spelling, punctuation, and grammar, then you are welcome to left. It's better if you aren't reading this book. Because this book contains a lot of mistakes, especially grammar mistake. I'll try my best to keep the mistake to a minimum, and you should remember that no one perfect. If there is a mistake, you can give review and suggestions, and I will be happy to fix it.

2. It should be emphasized that this is a fictional story. So there are many things that are different from the real world, one of them is the age of the characters in this book (for example Jeon Jungkook is the same age as Kim Taehyung). Many things that might not make sense occur in this book because once again, this is a fiction.

3. As stated in the tag, this book contains angst. So much angst which might make you cry. So if you are uncomfortable with that, you can leave now.

4. This story is purely from my ideas and thoughts. If there are similarities with other stories, then it is merely a coincidence. 

5. In this book, the main pairing is Taehyung and Jungkook (of course). With Top Kook and Bottom Tae. So if you're uncomfortable with this, you can leave too.
p.s: for me, personally, it doesn't matter who's top and who's bottom. What's important is they love each other. As long as it's Taehyung and Jungkook, then nothing else matters. Is it only me? 

6. Most importantly, I hope you enjoy this book. You can give critique and suggestions for the sake of this book getting better.

Love you all... I Purple You. 💜💜💜💜