Chapter 42

Seoul, August 2018

No One's P.O.V

"Damn. What the hell is this." Yoongi immediately jumped from where he was sitting. Turning over the magazine that had been thrown at the table.

Jin and Jimin hug each other. Just now they cried happily because Taehyung returned, do they have to let him go again?

Namjoon massages his temples. Hoseok closed his eyes and sat sluggishly.

Among all of that, Jungkook froze in his place.

"What will you do about this?" Sejin asks

"I can't lose him anymore, Hyung. I can't. No. I can't." Jungkook said frantically. His lips trembled, tears threatened to flow from his eyes.

"Calm down Kook. He won't leave. There must be another way." Hoseok squeezes Jungkook's shoulder gently. Try to calm him down.

"Did PD-nim know about this?" Namjoon tries to remain wise in facing this problem. After all, he is the leader.

"Of course. Who do you think sent me here?" Sejin sit on the sofa

"Then what did he say?"

"He asked you guys to find a solution to this. Then he will decide whether you can use that solution or not. What certain is, right now there are many reporters who are calling for clarification."

"Can we say the truth?" Jimin whispered softly. But because the room is quiet, everyone can hear it.

"That's a crazy solution." Sejin shook his head

"You must remember that this isn't only about the six of you. It's not only about you, Jungkook. It concerns the company and all the people involved. Don't be reckless in making decisions." He added

"We know. Can't we say that this is just a friend's trip? Taehyung and Jungkook are friends. BTS didn't have any schedule at the moment. So they decided to have a vacation in Germany." Jin tried to give an idea

"Then why did he just go with Jungkook? If there are no issues in the past, then this is the best solution. But considering what happened back then, it seems ..." Before Namjoon finished speaking, Jin hit his arm hard.

"Stupid. If there were no such events in the past, then none of this would have happened. Everything already occurred."

"Then what will we do?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook

"I don't know Hyung. Give me time. I'll think about it." Jungkook's hand trembled severely, his face paled.

"Will you make your own decision? Without asking my opinion? again?" Said Taehyung who had been standing on the stairs listening to their conversation.

His face expressionless. But his eyes imply hurts and sadness.

Jungkook rushed over to Taehyung who is wearing his black sweatpants and a white T-shirt

"Tae ..." He grabbed his man's hand.

"Kook, you've already done your part. Now, it's my turn to do mine." Taehyung released Jungkook's grip in his hand and walked closer to Sejin

"Can we talk for a moment?"

"Of course. Follow me" Sejin and Taehyung leave the dorm, leaving six worried men.

It's been 10 minutes, but they haven't returned yet.

Jungkook can't stop pacing in panic.

15 minutes passed, there were no signs of Taehyung's or Sejin's appearance