Chapter 30

Seoul - July 2018

No One's P.O.V

Ding Dong... Ding Dong... Ding Dong ...

The red-haired male who had focused on his laptop grumbled irritably

"For God's sake, it's 7 o'clock in the morning" he stood from his chair to the front door.

The house owner was beyond shocked as the door opened. There stood a man with a very cute bunny-smile.

"Hai" the man beaming happily

"Good morning Mr.Jeon. Is there anything I can help with?" He tried his best to stay civil and not slam the door right in front of his 'guest'.

"Well..., I didn't expect to meet you but good morning Mr.Kim. I'm your new neighbour. I live on the same floor as you." Jungkook said excitedly, ignoring the 'what the hell' face of Taehyung.

And Taehyung feels more than just irritated and frustrated, he feels that life is playing a joke on him.

Little did he know that Jeon Jungkook has planned everything.

All of this started when Bogum told Jungkook that Taehyung would only stay in Korea for a maximum of two months.

Jungkook already experienced how devastating his life without his Taehyung, and he doesn't want to go through it again.

Somehow he found out that there is still one apartment vacant and it's on the same floor as Taehyung's. Without thinking twice, he drained the money on his account just to become the neighbour of his angel.

Hell yeah, Taehyung live in the most expensive apartment complex in Korea. But it doesn't matter for Jungkook, as long as he can get close with the love of his life. He'll do anything for Taehyung. Anything.

"So, why are you still standing here?" Taehyung's voice cut Jungkook's train of thought.

"Oh... yeah, I forgot. This is for you." Jungkook gives him a red paper bag.

"What's this?"

"A gift? Well, you know it's a tradition to give something to your new neighbour." Jungkook said sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck

"I don't want to give you any gift, so don't give me anything either" with that the red-haired male shoved the bag back and closed the door right in front of Jungkook's face

And it hurts his heart. Will Jungkook give up? No. He was determined that this time, no matter what happened, he would never let Taehyung go ever again.

The next morning Jungkook knocking on Taehyung's door again, and the said male immediately close the door after seeing the guest's face. The same thing happens in the third and fourth morning. On the fifth day, Taehyung didn't even bother to open the door.

As much as Jungkook want to knock on Taehyung's door every morning, he needs to work.

"So, how's your holiday this past week Kook?" asked Jin when the younger finally come back to the dorm.

Jungkook tells them that he needs a week off to have some 'healing' time, and the member agreed. Since they knew what their brother had been through recently.

"Uhm, Hyung... Actually... I bought a new apartment."

"What? Why? When? Where? How?" Jin frantically screaming made the rest of the members gathered in the living room

"What happen Hyung?" Jimin said worriedly.

"Nothing. Sorry. I'm just very shocked. So, Jungkook ... " Jin turned his gaze back to the magnae.