Chapter 24

Seoul - May 2018

Jungkook's P.O.V

"So, tonight we've got a free schedule right?" I asked while munching my pasta

Currently, the six of us have our dinner together. It's been a long time since we have the chance to just sit in the dorm, eating, and laid back.

"Uhm, yeah. What would you do? will you go somewhere?" Namjoon hyung asked me while feeding Jin hyung a spoonful of his pasta. What a lovey-dovey. I'm taking a glance at Jimin who's leaning to his boyfriend. This two couple just need to breathe to successfully make me feel so lonely.

and like being able to read my mind, Hoseok hyung who was sitting beside me patted my back gently. "It's okay. You have me"

"You're not going to answer me?"

"Oh yeah. I'm going out for a while?"

"Where?"

"Hospital?"

"What? Are you sick? Are you okay?" Jin hyung approached me worriedly. He looks at my body thoroughly, trying to find an injury

"Nope. I'm okay. I'm going to visit my Grandma"

It's almost a year since she "live" in the hospital, but I just visit her twice. What a nice grandson I am.

"convey our greetings to her. Hopefully, she gets well soon" Jin hyung hugged me, the other members start to rushed to me as well. We have a group hugged. I really love this family.

I wear black sweatpants, a hoodie, a mask, and glasses. Driving my car. Yeah, our member has their own car but we never used it except for private occasion like this.

"Hello my beautiful lady," I said as soon I entered my grandma's room, and she's smiling so brightly upon my arrival

"Look who's coming. Come here, baby" I kiss her cheeks and forehead.

"Better?"

"My one and only grandson visit me, of course, I'm getting better."

"Glad to hear that. Sorry for just visit now"

"It's okay baby. I know you're busy" she caressed my hand softly

"Your parents just left a while ago. I feel sorry for them because every week they need to drive away, back and forth, from Busan to Seoul" her expression became sad

"No granny, we're the one who's sorry because we left you alone here"

"You know, I can stay at Busan hospital. So it would be easier for your parents."

"And you know very well that this is the only hospital in the country which has everything you need on your recovery" I kissed her hand tried to chase away the sadness

We talked about many random things and giggling together.

"Will you stay here tonight?"

"I really want to do it, but I'm sorry, I can't. We have to go to L.A tomorrow, morning flight."

"It's okay. By the way, I have something for you. Actually, I really want to give this to you a long time ago, But I always forget"

"What's that?" I asked excitedly, just like when I was young, always excited of her gifts.

She handed me a key, with a letter J keychain. I looked at her confused

"What is this, grandma?"

"That's a key" she laughed at me

"I know. I'm not that stupid. But what's this key for? Did you buy me a house?"