Chapter 62

Seoul - November 2018

No One's P.O.V

Three hours before Jeon Jungkook's operation.

The members are currently in the dorm. Since last night, Jungkook's parents and Sejin were waiting at the hospital, so them five could go home and rest.

Ring ... Ring ... Ring ...

"Hello," Said Min Yoongi when he saw Taehyung's name on his smartphone's screen

"Turn on the loudspeaker," said Jimin, who is currently munching on his sandwich. Jin and the other members, who are gathering in the family room, nodded in agreement.

"Hyung. Have you already in the hospital?" Taehyung asked

"Not yet, Tae. We're still in dorms. Maybe in one hour, we'll go there. Why? Have you arrived in Korea?"

"That's why I'm calling you, Hyung. I'm still in Germany. There are a lot of things that I have to take care of after Noona's wedding, so I'm late to go to Korea. My flight was supposed to be two hours ago but it was delayed due to bad weather. Maybe in about an hour, the plane will take off."

"So you aren't here when the operation is carried out?" Oh, blame Jimin's mouth because, immediately, sobbing is heard faintly from the other side.

"Yeah. Too bad I can't accompany him go through this."

"Tae, I'm sorry."

Everyone fell silent. The sound of Taehyung's sob is enough to show how much he is sad and disappointed because he couldn't by his lover's side who would 'fight' in the operating room.

"Tae."

"Yes, Jin Hyung."

"Don't cry. Everything will be fine. We will accompany Jungkook. Just focus on your travel. The important thing is that you are here when Jungkook regained his consciousness."

For about one minute Taehyung still sobbing.

"I'm sorry, this should be a happy day because finally, Jungkook can be saved. I entrust Jungkook to you Hyung. Please take care of him while I'm not there. I'll go straight to the hospital as soon as I arrive. I hope I get there on time."

"Okay. See you at the hospital."

Yoongi turns off his cellphone, put it on the table in front of him.

"How long is the flight from Germany to Korea?" He asks Namjoon

"About 13 hours."

"At least Taehyung is here when Jungkook opened his eyes."

They smile. Finally, everything will be fine

****

The operation is still underway, members, managers and Jungkook's parents wait anxiously in the VIP room that the hospital has provided.

It's been almost 4 hours since the operation was carried out, but it's still not finished until this moment.

The room was silent, all of them were busy praying to their God to keep Jungkook save, a family member they loved so much. Before the operation, the doctor said that they would certainly, as always, try their best for this one. But he asked the family to prepare for all the worst possibilities since this surgery have a risk of death

The silence is broken by the ringing sound of Jimin's cellphone.

A message from Taehyung.

TaeTae
I was transiting in Moscow and will be leaving soon for Korea. It may take around eight hours. Is the operation finished yet? I'll immediately go to the hospital when I arrived.