Chapter 50

Berlin - August 2018

No One's P.O.V

"And I love you, Jeon Jungkook. I will never be tired and bored of you. Yes, stay with me. Stay by my side for the rest of my life. Jeon Jungkook, you're my one and only."

"And you too. There's no one for me but you."

"Now come back. Other members must have been waiting for you. Don't forget we will have dinner." Taehyung peck Jungkook's lips shortly and then left.

"La la la ~~" Jungkook humming happily

"It seems like someone gets his permissions," Hoseok teases Jungkook when he sees the magnae's big smile.

"Of course. Finally," he said, turning his body dramatically.

Jungkook then told his Hyungs about what had happened.

"You're lucky to have Taehyung"

"I still don't get it, how can Taehyung love you so much?"

"If I were Taehyung, I definitely won't forgive you. How can he forgive you?"

Said Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin in turn. Making Jungkook pouting his lips.

And laughter broke out in that room.

"If you hurt Taehyung again, then you will face me, young man." Yoongi glared at Jungkook.

"Believe me, I won't do it."

* * *

Right at 7 pm, the members and managers were ready in the living room.

"Hyung ..." Taehyung who had just appeared suddenly threw a car key to Hoseok. Luckily the black-haired man managed to catch it.

"What is this?" Hoseok asked

"That's a doughnut, Hyung. Isn't it obvious that it's a car key?" Taehyung's lips pursed cutely.

"What for?"

"I don't have a van here. So we have to go in two cars. I'll drive one and you drive the other."

"I'm with you." Jungkook slips his hand around Taehyung's waist

"If that's the case, then I'm 1000% go with Hoseok." Namjoon moved away from the lovey-dovey couple.

"The staffs will come with Namjoon and Hoseok. The other members come with Taehyung." said their manager, Kim Sejin.

Jungkook smiled broadly. He stole the chance to kiss Taehyung's neck.

"You're a bad boy." Taehyung gently hits his lover's arm.

"Stop with the lovey-dovey act, and leave right away. Do you think you will go on a date? You will attend a dinner with the board members. Don't be late." said Taeeun who had just come down from the second floor.

Soojung trailed behind her. They going to meet a designer who will handle Taeeun's wedding dress.

"Taehyung, you are so handsome." Soojung approaches Taehyung. She purposely teased Jungkook by linking her arm to the red-haired man's.

"And you're so beautiful tonight," Taehyung knows what his best friend is doing. And he is glad to tease Jungkook with her.

"That's enough, Soojung. Look, behind you is a rabbit who is crying soon." Taeeun teases him. The other persons except Jungkook are giggling.

She patted Jungkook's shoulder gently.

"Go now. This is an order," she said sternly.

With that, ten men immediately rushed into their respective cars.