Chapter 22

Seoul - November 2016

No One's P.O.V

"Soojung ah" a man in his 30's shoutout when he saw the beautiful girl from afar and jogged towards her

"Oh. Jaemin Oppa. What's happen? Why are you here?"

The said male is the idol's manager.

"Why you didn't pick up my call?"

"You called me? There is no... " The woman stopped talking when realizing that her phone is not in the pocket.

"Oppa, I think I left my phone in the waiting room. wait a minute, I'll take it"

"Wait...Wait... that's not what matters now." But the girl already running towards the waiting room.

When she got there, a man sitting on the floor helplessly.

"Where is Taehyung?" but the man just stared at her

"Hello..."

"I don't know" he answered weakly

Soojung clicking her tongue in annoyance, she takes her phone which on the table and gonna leave the room, however, someone holds her hand

"What do you want?"

"I love him"

"So what? what do you expect me to do?"

"I love him" he just repeated what he said, but this time tears spilled over the sides of his eyes

She doesn't know what to do. Her feelings become a bunch of mess. Feel sorry for him but at the same times, it hurts to know that there is someone who loves the man you loves. And that someone is the one who got his love.

"You left him all alone, you disappeared when he was in his darkest time, you choose to leave him. Then don't ever think about going back to him, don't ever ask him to goes back to you."

"I know... That's the most stupid thing I've ever done and I want to pay for it."

"How?" she snorts at his words

Before he has the chance to answer, Soojung cut him off "You know, it's too late. You can't get it back, what's lost is lost. If you really love him, then just let him go."

"Are you two really dating?"

"It's not your place to ask this question" she swayed her hands to escape the man's grip, leaving him. But she suddenly stops her moves.

"Do you want to know the difference between you and me?" she asked without looking back at him

"The courage. You don't even have the courage to fight for him, while here I am, have my biggest courage to love someone who doesn't love me back"

"what she said was true," stated a man who suddenly entered the room the moment when Soojung left. Jung Hoseok, the man who had been standing in the hallway all this time, listening to Soojung and Jungkook's conversation.

"Just let him go. If he's meant for you, he will back to you. Even though honestly I hope he never comes back. He deserved a better life."

"Hyung..."

"Stop regretting the past, just don't ever let the same mistakes happen again." Hoseok wipes the tears in his brother's cheeks.

"We need to prepare for our performance. Fix your messy appearance. You choose to keep your job over him, so be a professional."

* * *

Taehyung's P.O.V

I sit in a hidden corner behind the stage.