Chapter 61

Seoul - November 2018

No One's P.O.V

It's been more than 24 hours, and Taehyung stays faithfully waiting in front of the ICU room. He still wears his yesterday clothes, in a truly messy appearance. A plate of salad, a piece of bread, and a bottle of juice, lying untouched beside him. How can he eat, if at the moment he doesn't even feel like breathing?

"Tae, please take a rest," Jimin says, who had just arrived with Yoongi.

Last night Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon go back to the dorm, while Taehyung, Jin, and Hoseok waited in the hospital. A few minutes ago, before the couple came, they both returned to the dorm.

And during his stay, Taehyung didn't eat, drink, nor close his eyes at all. He didn't even speak a word, just nodded and shook his head if someone asked him something.

Like now, Taehyung only shook his head as a response to Jimin.

"Tae, at least drink. You can be dehydrated if you continue like this." Yoongi says in a tone of concern. If Taehyung stays like this, he might also be lying in a hospital bed.

"Earlier I met the doctor. He said that he had contacted all hospitals in South Korea to look for heart donors. Right now all we need to do is wait for news from the doctor. So, while waiting you have to drink and eat first. You also have to pay attention to your health. Look, you are very pale. " Jimin rubs Taehyung's cheeks that felt cold in his hand.

"I believe that we will get good news. I'm sure we would get the right heart donor for Jungkook. Believe me, he will be fine." Yoongi added.

And Taehyung just nodded.

Their attention is diverted to Taehyung's vibrating cellphone. This is the twelfth call in the last hour, but the red-haired man has absolutely no intention of answering it.

"Tae, your sister called. Answer it." Yoongi insisted

"Hello ..." Taehyung said weakly

"For God's sake. Kim Taehyung, where have you been? Why did you just pick up my phone now?"

"I don't know if there is a call."

"Where are you now? Why haven't you arrived at home? Didn't you leave Seoul yesterday?"

Yes, Taeeun doesn't know about Jungkook's condition now. She was too busy preparing for her marriage so she didn't have time to read the news. And Taehyung intentionally didn't tell his sister.

"I'm still in Seoul, Noona."

"Why? What's wrong? Are you okay? Your voice sounds hoarse and weak."

Oh, how much Taehyung wants to tell her sister that he feels like dying, but he just says "I'm fine. There are a few jobs that I have to finish."

"You know that my marriage will be held in 30 hours, right?"

"I know."

"Then, why didn't you come here soon? Didn't you promise to walk me down the aisle?" Taeeun's voice sounded trembling for holding back tears

"Noona, please don't cry. Of course, I'll be there on your wedding day. Who else has the honour to walk you down the aisle?"

"Then when will you coming here?"

"I'll leave tonight."

"Uhm... Take care, see you."

Taehyung put his phone back in its place. He really wants to stay beside Jungkook, but he must be at his sister's wedding.