Chapter 9

Seoul - September 2016

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up. For this past four days, I went to sleep all day. And when I finally wake up, I just want to sleep again. Other people wake up from their nightmare, meanwhile, I woke up just to face this cruel nightmare. it hurts. It hurts so much. it really, really hurt. What's actually hurt me? I don't even know the answer. whether a thousand insults, the broke up message from him, or the fact that he said we just a stranger. I don't want to think about all of that. No, is not that "I don't want". I just can't.

"sleeping again doesn't give any harm," I said to myself while tucking myself deeper into my soft and warm blanket. When I was about to close my eyes, I heard the front door open. Who's that? Could it be? Are that predators trying to break through my house? Don't they feel tired waiting all the time in front of my house? Even I feel tired of my life. footsteps approaching my room. I froze. What should I do? Should I confront them? or should I pretend to sleep?

"Kim Tae" a heartwarming voice call me. there is only one person in this world who call me with that nickname.

"Noona" and she stood there. She spreading her arm, and in no time I run to embrace her.

"geez. How many days have you not taking a shower? you stink." She giggled while caressing my back softly, swaying her body left and right.

"Oh, God. do you really need to say that?" I pouted at her.

"My little baby brother, we have so many to talk about. But first, you need to take a bath. I'm not lying when I said you stink." She pushes me to the bathroom.

I'm glad she is so understanding. I'm sure she knows what actually happen, that's why she's here. She didn't bombard me with questions right away, she didn't talk about it. and I am very grateful for that. Anyway, I really smell bad. It's been 4 days since the last time I showered. Yes, I am dirty.

I took my time in the shower. Thinking about nothing. it just too painful, too awful. I feel like being stabbed by a knife, for a thousand times. I feel like someone ripping my hearts to shred. it's just indescribable.

"Do you need me to go home first then come back here so you can finish your bath?" my sister knocked on the door. and I just laugh at that. an empty laugh.

"yes, madam. I'm done. What should I do next?" She pulls me to the dining room. there are meat and other foods on the table.

"Did you prepare this?"

"who else?" she shrugged her shoulder proudly."Now, you need to eat. Look at yourself, just skin and bones. I always proudly tell anyone that my brother is the most handsome man in this world. and with your state now, there is no one will believe me." she said jokingly and I glare at her.

After we spend some time in silent, I decide to say something.
"why did you come here?" I ask whilst chewing my food.

"Don't you remember that I have a social media account too"

"So you see all of ... " Noona cut me off when she notices me push my plate.

"you finish?" I just respond with a muttered answer.

"let's go out. There's a lot of thing we need to clean"

"what?" is she crazy? go out with all those predators outside? Nope. I prefer to suicide rather than get killed by them.

"they have gone. Do you think how I manage to go inside this house? They go away after the press conference." she dragged me outside.

Some people said that predators always leaving traces of its prey, I guess that's true. My front yard is full of trash. Rotten eggs splattered everywhere. They write so many 'love message' with spray paint on the wall and the door.