Chapter 44

A/N : Hello... it's been a long time since I update this story 🙏🙏🙏 . 17 days to be exact. I'm sorry. I really do 🙇🙇

I must attend a seminar in another city for one full week🤓🤓. So, After all the talk about mathematics, I feel so uninspired to write about 'love'. 😂😂😝😝

I really miss writing this story. And miss you guys. 😍😍😍

And tbh, I must deal with my feeling about 'that' matter💁💁. Yeah, today is his wedding day. And I decide to not attend. 😈😈😈

Let's go straight to the story 👻

* * *

Seoul - August 2018

No One's P.O.V

Jungkook lay down on the bed, while Taehyung lay down his head on Jungkook's bare chest. Listen to every heartbeat of the man he loves.

Jungkook moves his finger, tracing the tattoo on Taehyung's neck. Occasionally, he lowered his head to kiss every piercing in Taehyung's ear.

Jungkook then kissed Taehyung's lips. Sucking and nibbling on the piercing on Taehyung's lips.

"You know, Kook. You can tell me anything."

Jungkook looks at Taehyung's brown orb fondly. Then he whispered the word 'sorry' over and over in Taehyung's ear, while his fingers stroke the red hair.

He then pushed Taehyung slowly, away from his body, then sat on the edge of the bed, turning his back to the man he loved

"Stop it, Kook" Taehyung snorted in annoyance

"I can't, Tae. I really feel guilty and sorry."

"What for? What makes you feel guilty?" Taehyung rubbed his man's back.

"If only at that time ..." Taehyung cut off his words.

"Quit it. 'If at that time I didn't take you home'. Do you want to say that? How about, 'if we never met', 'if I hadn't come to Korea', 'if I never been born in this world'. Stop with all this bullshit. Even if you say for millions of times that you regret it, nothing will change at all. So throw away all your regrets. Or I will really leave you."

Jungkook hides his face in both hands.

"You don't understand, Tae" Jungkook ruffling his hair in frustration

"You know, if only I wasn't that stupid, then nothing would happen. If I could think of a smart solution like you did, you don't have to go through all those difficult times. I should have said that you were a songwriter who will compose songs for BTS's new album. I ... " Taehyung hit Jungkook with a pillow right on his face

"You say I don't understand? Then, do you think you understand what I feel? No Jungkook, No. You don't understand anything at all. It's true that everything is so difficult for me to the point that I feel numb. After all the wounds I feel, after all the suffering that I experienced, I finally decided to go back to life. I tried to get up and walk forward, slowly leaving all the bad things behind. Try to survive with all my remaining strength. Try to hold on to hope for the future. But look at what you do, you hold on to the past instead. Try to imagine how I feel every time you look at me with a regretful look?"

Taehyung then hugs Jungkook from behind.

"You are stupid. I admit it. However, you are the man I love. Stop feeling guilty and sorry, because that will only make me feel worse. Love me. That's what I need. The reason I'm back to you is that I love you and I need your love. So, don't do and think of other stupid things. All I want is the future with you, so we don't need to look back. Instead of wasting energy to regret the past, we better think about how to keep this relationship, this love."