Chapter 53

Seoul - September 2018

No One's P.O.V

"Jungkook, come on ... What are you doing? Why are you taking so long?" Taehyung shouted from the living room, he couldn't wait for Jungkook who is getting ready.

"Wait a minute, my dear."

Soon Jungkook appeared with a casual look. Black T-shirts combined with matching colour long jacket, blue ripped jeans, Timberland, and maroon beanie.

Whereas Taehyung wears black pants, shoes with the same colour, striped shirt adorned with a red sweater on top. His appearance is completed by the blue beret he wears.

"Let's go" Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand, but is released immediately by the said male

"There's no need to hold me in public." Said Taehyung while giving a black mask to Jungkook

"Wear it" he added

Jungkook wears his mask with a heavy heart.

"The time when we can hold hands freely in public will come soon. Wait, baby. Please be patient for a little more." he said to himself while looking at Taehyung lovingly

They both went to the hospital separately. Taehyung insists that they have to drive their own cars.

"Ah, I can't wait to meet grandma," Taehyung said hopefully as they arrived at the hospital lobby.

"Hmm. Grandma must be very surprised to see her beloved grandson-in-law come to visit" Jungkook look at Taehyung with a billion love in his eyes.

Oh, how wrong Jungkook and Taehyung are. As soon as they arrived at Grandma's room the couple is very shocked. Because in the room there is a middle-aged man with his wife, Jungkook's parents.

The husband and wife are equally surprised to see the arrival of his son with a man who had been rumoured to be his lover.

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" What a rhetoric question. It's clear to see that they are here to visit grandma, who's currently went with the nurse to have some checkup.

Instead of answering his son's question, the couple looked at Taehyung with a fierce and judgemental look. They scanned the handsome man from head to toe, making Taehyung feel uncomfortable being stared like that.

Realizing the inconvenience of his lover, Jungkook immediately stood in front of Taehyung, protecting him from the gaze of his parents.

"Do you have any business here?" Ask Mr Jeon sarcastically

Jungkook tries to answer but is stopped by Taehyung.

"It's okay." He whispered

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Jeon." Taehyung bowed slightly, giving a polite greeting