Chapter 35

Tokyo - August 2018

No One's P.O.V

The concert went smoothly.

During two days in Japan, the manager of Twice and Red Velvet met Taehyung several times to apologized.

They asked him if he can reconsider his decision. But the man remains firm in his stance.

"If you were me, you get insulted like that, what would you do?" the managers can't answer, because in fact they also can't justify the actions of their Idol.

Some artist already goes back to Korea, others choose to stay. Either for holiday or for another schedule.

Taehyung and Soojung decide to go back the day after.

Currently, Taehyung and Soojung are having breakfast at the Hotel restaurant. They will visit several tourist attractions afterwards.

"I don't know you're such a heartless man," Soojung said jokingly while drinking her morning coffee

"Said the one who's going to make them bald"

"Well, that's a different story. By the way, you're not forgetting that I'm also working under SM Entertainment, right?"

"Nope"

"How can I face my Boss?" Soojung said. She lay her head on the table.

"Just face him. What's so difficult about that" Taehyung just shrugged

"Yah Kim Taehyung, ... " Soojung going to rant at Taehyung but she got cut by a coughing sound from the man who stands beside them

Jeon Jungkook.

Awkward. There is no other word that can describe the current situation besides being awkward.

Jungkook's eyes meet with Soojung's, and it's really awkward.

The situation is like 'You and your friend both have a crush on the same person. You know that your friend loves him more, loves him longer, but your crush chooses you to have a date with. And coincidentally, when you're having your date, you meet with your friend.' Uncomfortable.

"Oh, Hi Jungkook" Soojung tried her best to look normal even though her heart is broken. For her, there is nothing worse than loving someone who loves someone else. And that someone else is now standing in front of you.

"Hi, Soojung. Hi, Taehyung"

"What are you doing here?" She asked. While Taehyung tried his best to not involved in the conversation.

"We decided to stay another three days for vacation."

"Oh really? You must be happy. So, where are the other members?"

"They already left."

"Then why you still here?" Soojung asked even though she already knew the answer

"Can I talk to Taehyung?"

"I guess you can. Please sit down."

"I'm sorry, But I mean just the two of us. Me and Taehyung."

"Oh." Can you hear that? The breaking sound of Soojung's heart

"Didn't I already said that ... "

"You're going to kill me? Yeah, you did. You already said that. But let me said something first before you kill me." Jungkook look at Taehyung is so sincere

"There is nothing to talk about, Kook"

"Don't try to avoid reality, Tae"

Soojung stands up ready to leave but Taehyung halted her.