Chapter 56

Seoul - September 2018

No One's P.O.V

Taehyung decided to go with Jungkook back to the dorm. He felt bad for Jin Hyung who had prepared various special dishes for him, but he didn't come, even though he had promised to have dinner together beforehand.

"I'm home," said Jungkook once he arrived at the dorm. This has become a habit for the members, every time they arrive at their dorm they will shout 'I'm home'. Well, for them this dorm is their home, a place where they always returned, a place where they took shelter, a place where they released all tiredness, and most importantly, a place where their family is.

"Oh, you ..." Jimin's words stopped as soon as he saw Taehyung standing beside Jungkook, smiling breathtakingly beautiful.

"Jin Hyung ... Taehyung is here" in seconds Jin arrived in the living room, pulling Taehyung in a bone-crushing hug.

"Gosh, my baby. Taebaby, Taebear. What's happens with you?" he said worried as he saw the scar on Taehyung's face.

"I'm okay, Hyung. There was a little bit problem earlier, that's why I can't come here for dinner. I'm sorry." Taehyung looked down with pouty lip. Both Jin and Jimin knew that these lovers are hiding something, but they decided not to ask further. They believe that, if Taehyung and Jungkook really want to, they will surely tell themselves.

"Aw, my dear. It's okay. I save some of the food for you. I was going to ask Sejin Hyung to take it to your apartment. Do you know, I was trying really hard to stop those hungry beasts from eating your food."

"Come on Tae, let's eat. I'll escort you, my bestest." Jimin takes Taehyung to the dining room, followed by Jin who smiled happily.

"I was ignored." Jungkook pretends to cry.

"Shut up. You're noisy" said Jin hyung, Jimin's laughter can be heard all over the dorm

Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin chat in the dining room, occasionally they break into a fit of laughter.

Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi who sit in the living room look lovingly at their boyfriends.

"Be honest with me, what happened to Taehyung?" Yoongi asked without taking off his gaze from Jimin who takes food on Taehyung's plate.

"Don't say that Taehyung fall, because the wound won't be like that. Don't say that he fights because know how gentle Taehyung is." Namjoon added, who then giggled to see Jin scolding Jimin for taking Taehyung's food.

"This morning, by chance, we met my parents at the hospital. Then, yes, that's what happens. You can imagine yourself. My mother kicked him right in the face."

Yoongi glared at Jungkook with his face red with anger. "And are you just doing nothing?"

"Of course not, Hyung. I tried to fight them, but Taehyung halted me. He just let himself being treated that way by my parents. He said, after all, they are my father and mother."

"He's too kind. That's why he's always hurt." Namjoon saying as a matter of fact.

"If people going to get hurt because they are kind, every single jail on this earth will be full. He's hurting not because he's too kind, it's because people take him for granted."

Yoongi not saying any name in particular, but everyone knows that Jungkook is obviously one of the people he meant.

"He's too precious and I don't deserve him." And namjoon smacked the magnae's arm.

"Instead of saying this bullshit over and over, why don't you use your energy to prove that you're the right man for him. Don't look down on your self. Don't make Taehyung regret for choosing to goes back in your arm."