Chapter 52

Seoul - September 2018

No One's P.O.V

"Tae, wake up. Your sister called you." Jungkook said. He gently caresses Taehyung's head.

Last night, as soon as BTS finished performed in an event on one of the TV stations, Jungkook went straight to Taehyung's apartment. He missed his boyfriend so much. It's been a week since they returned to Korea, and during that time he didn't meet Taehyung at all.

"Love, wake up. Taeeun Noona has been calling you for a while."

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's closed eyelids.

Because the phone kept ringing, finally he decided to pick it up

"Hello"

"Who is this? Jungkook?" asked the voice at the other line.

"Yes Noona, sorry for picking up your call. Taehyung hasn't woken up. I tried to wake him up, but he still doesn't want to open his eyes. maybe he is exhausted. Last night he reviewed a lot of reports."

"Oh, then let him sleep. I'll call him again."

"Is there any problem, Noona? why did you call Taehyung this early?"

"Nothing, I just want to ask about his condition and remind him that next month he must go back to Germany."

"Ah, of course. How could he forget? Next month is your wedding Noona. He must have come, I will also come with him. And, yeah he's fine. Safe and sound."

"Well then, please take care of Taehyung. If he doesn't want to eat, just scold him."

"Aye captain."

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Right at the count of ten the phone rings again.

"yes, Noona?"

"I just realized something, what are you doing there? Why are you at Taehyung's house this early? He even still sleeping"

"Uhm, last night I stayed here."

"stay overnight?"

"yes"

"Why?"

"There is no special reason, it's been a week since we met, we miss each other, and yes that's how it is. I stayed over."

"Do you sleep together?"

"Well ..."

"Are you having sex?"

"Uhm ... that."

"You, a bunny with excess hormones ..."

Before ending her calls, Taeeun lectured Jungkook about how he should be gentle while making love with Taehyung, he also reminded him to always think about his brother's condition and not to make him too tired.

"Who is calling, Kook?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who's putting his cellphone on the nightstand. his eyes are still half closed.

"Taeeun Noona."

"Why is she calling so early?"

"I'll tell you later, but for now wake up and wash your face, then we will have breakfast. I made your favourite kimchi fried rice."

"Really? You're the best, Kookie"

"Of course. the best for you. Where is my morning kiss?"

Taehyung chuckled for a while then kiss his lover.

"Ouch morning breath." Jungkook teasing him

"Never ask me for another morning kiss." Taehyung pouting