Chapter 29

A/N: Wee Woo Wee Woo 🚑🚑... It's me again 🙈🙈 . In chapter 27, I promise to give a double update for yesterday, but I forgot and just post one chapter 😅😅 . So here's the new chapter. Special for you 💜💜

* * *

Seoul - July 2018

No One's P.O.V

Namjoon, Yoongi, and the rest of the members hurriedly ran to the restaurant's hallway when one of the waitresses tell them that their magnae is wailing uncontrollably on the floor.

"Oh my God, Jungkook," Namjoon, who arrived at the spot first, tried to scoop him to stand up.

"Hyung... Taehyung left. He left me again, He doesn't want to forgive me. He doesn't give me another chance. Hyung ... " Jungkook weeping, A great sob escaped him, and he covered his face with shaking hands.

Namjoon tried to say something to calm the boy, but end up just hugging him and stroking his back gently. Because actually, he doesn't know what to say.

"At this point, just forget him, Kook. As you said, your parents will never approve of this relationship. So just let him go, move on, and open up your heart so you can realize that both of you didn't have any future. He is a man, Kook."

"What the hell are you saying, Kim Namjoon. Because Taehyung is a man so he doesn't have any future with Jungkook? What about me? What about us? Am I look like a lady to you? I'm a man too. So we don't have any future either? All this time, you're just joking about this relationship? Why did you ask me to be your boyfriend if we don't have any future together? Huh?" Jin said furiously. Because he arrived late, he only heard the second last sentence of his boyfriend.

Jin starts to sniffle quietly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. He rushes running out of the restaurant. The panicked Namjoon immediately chase his beloved boyfriend who misunderstood the situation.

Jimin and Hoseok help Jungkook to sit on the nearby chair. They caressing his thigh, his back, his cheek, to soothing him. Fortunately, now Jungkook is a little calmer.

Yoongi who just stand there watching the situation finally talk.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that I'm sorry, I love him, I miss him. I asked him to give me a second chance"

"Then what did he said?"

"He said that said sorry to him just like covering a bullet hole with a band-aid. Then he left."

"So he didn't directly say that he doesn't want to forgive you?"

Jungkook nod.

"Did he said that he didn't miss you? Did he say that he didn't love you anymore? Did he say that he didn't want to give you another chance again?"

Jungkook shakes his head. He realizes something.

"Then would you give up on him?"

"No Hyung. I'll never give up on him anymore. I'll prove that what Namjoon Hyung said is wrong. I have my future with Taehyung. He is my future."

Yoongi smile proudly. "That's my boy. So, now do what you need to do"

"Thank you, Hyung. I love you." Jungkook gives the older male a quick hug before storming out.

"where will he go?" Hoseok ask

"Let him be."

* * *

"Soojung-ah. Someone waiting for you in the lobby"

"Who?" a beautiful blonde woman turned towards her manager.