Chapter 34

Seoul - July 2018

No One's P.O.V

As soon as the airport's lounge door opens, all eyes are fixed there.

A man and woman come together. Both look so beautiful and perfect in black.

The woman has a brunette hair. She wears a black shirt, black jeans, and shoes in the same colour. Her clothes fit perfectly on her proportional body.

Meanwhile, the man wears a black plaid shirt tucked inside his pants. His face is covered with a white mask, but his fiery red hair really eye-catching.

 His face is covered with a white mask, but his fiery red hair really eye-catching

*I forgot to edit Taehyung's hair colour and put the piercings and tattoo* 🙈🙈🙈

The brunette-haired female is too focus on her phone so she doesn't aware of the attention they got. As soon as she looked up, she turns his heels towards the man walking beside her.

"Taehyung-ah."

"Uhm..." Taehyung look at Soojung who suddenly stop at her track.

"I think it's better if you go home. You have a lot of works, right?"

"What nonsense are you saying. Didn't you beg me to go with you? Now I'm here, you asked me to go home?"

"Well... "

"Aaah... Is it because of that?" Taehyung points towards a group of people in front of him

Soojung just sighed

"Are you afraid of them?" Taehyung asked concerned

"The hell no. Why should I be afraid of them. I could easily grab their hairs till they go bald."

"Then what's the problem?"

Soojung was silent for a while. Her eyes stared at Taehyung warmly

"What if they hurt you?"

"Don't worry. You know that I'm no longer the same as before. I can defend myself."

"But... "

"Sssh... Believe me. It's okay." Taehyung put his index finger on Soojung's lips.

Taehyung then opened the mask that covered his face. He smirks at the people who gasped at the sight of him.

"Wow. Wow. Look who's coming." One of the girls, which Taehyung identified as Sana, said mockingly.

Jungkook's leech. He thought.

Soojung looks at Taehyung with pleading eyes. Instead of back down, Taehyung took Soojung hands and walks towards them.

He takes two vacant seats, which, unfortunately, near BTS's.

"Tattoo and piercings. Seems the fagot tried to turn into a bad boy." This time Irene sneering.