Chapter 55

Seoul - September 2018

No One's P.O.V

Jungkook is panics, fear and worry wash over him. After a dozen minutes of waiting, a dozen times ringing the bell, there was absolutely no sign the door would open.

"Taehyung ..." Jungkook names his lover desperately

He tried to call Taehyung for the umpteenth time, but the results were nihil and it makes all the dreadful memory from two years ago fill up his head.

What if Taehyung leaves him again? it feels so painful even just with the thought of it. If it really happens, Jungkook would go crazy. He won't be able to survive if he has to lose his love a second time.

"Taehyung ... Love..."

"Jungkook" the said male promptly turned his body by the voice he loves the most in this world.

All of his troubles disappeared into thin air seeing his beloved standing there with a mask covering his face.

Without wasting time, Jungkook pulls Taehyung into his arms and kissing his crown repeatedly.

"Love, You really make me worry. I pressed the bell and banged on the door of your apartment for a dozen times but you're not there. And why didn't you pick up your phone?"

"Did you call me?" Taehyung searches for his phone in the bag.

"Gosh. My phone is out of power. I'm sorry, Kook"

"It's okay. You are safe and sound is what's important for me. But, next time make sure your phone is always on. I'm almost going insane because I can't contact you."

Jungkook embraces Taehyung's waist dearly "Let's go inside."

"Open your mask, love." They're now sitting together on Taehyung's bed, more precisely Jungkook is sitting on the soft mattress while Taehyung is sitting on his lap.

"But ..."

"Kim Taehyung, open your mask."

If Jungkook has spoken in a dominant tone like that, there is no way Taehyung are able to do otherwise.

As soon as the mask removed, the bruises and scratches on Taehyung's face are clearly visible.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face gently, kissing the wound on his face softly with affection. Whispering 'sorry' every time he kisses him

"Kook," Taehyung calls his lover lovingly.

"It's not your fault, you don't need to apologize."

"This is all because of me, if I ..."

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, who pretends to get scared by his boyfriend's gaze while actually, he finds it cute.

"Say sorry once again, you go out from this house."

Jungkook kiss his lips.

"Let's treat your wound."

After treating Taehyung's bruised face, the two boyfriends spend their time together by cuddling and watching some movie.

"Is there a lot of work at the office? It looks like you are very busy, Tae", Jungkook asks as soon as the movie they watched is finished

"Well, that's how it is." Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's chest, listening to his favourite sound of a heartbeat.

"Don't push yourself too hard. Look, now you're so thin." Jungkook holds Taehyung's arm. His lover is now just bone and skin. The chubby cheeks that usually bitten and pinched by Jungkook are now gone.