Chapter 54

It's been so long since my last update. So sorry. 😭😭😭😭🙇🙇🙇🙇😰

* * *

A man sits on a sofa in the corner of the room. His hand looked for warmth on a mug of hot chocolate. Head resting against the wall. Eyes staring somewhere. A sad eye trying to show happiness with all the sadness that was hidden well.

"Are you okay?" Another man in the room asked him

The sitting man shook his head weakly "I'm not fine."

"Didn't I already told you that don't force on something that should have ended"

"Is that so?"

"If I let him go, will I free us both?" He added

"You did succeed to get away from separation, but surely there'll be a time when you will fail."

"I know."

"just rest."

"Later. I'll take a lot of rest later."

* * *

Seoul - September 2018

No One's P.O.V

"Dinner is ready ..." Jin shouts from the kitchen. His voice echoed throughout the house. And of course, everyone must immediately go to the dining room or Jin will drag them forcefully.

"Where is Yoongi?" Jin asked when he saw one member missing.

"I don't know" Jimin, who becomes the centre of attention, only shrugs his shoulders, he doesn't know either where his lover is.

"This afternoon he went to the studio with Hoseok Hyung," he added

"I also don't know where he is. He told me to go home first, he said he needs to meet someone first. Maybe he met his friend. Or his other lover ?"

"Hyung... " Jimin throws his chopsticks at Hoseok. Oh, how terrible is it for Jimin to imagine Yoongi have another lover. it's impossible, right?

"Stop it, Hoseok. You always teasing Jimin," said Namjoon who now sits between the two.

"Then let's just eat first, no need to wait for Yoongi to come."

Jin immediately serves his food. For them, there is nothing better than Jin's cooking.

"Kook, have you finished the hot chocolate I made earlier?"

"Yup, I'll wash the mug later. Thanks, Jin Hyung"

When they are about to eat the food, Jin suddenly shouts

"Stop. Taehyung isn't here yet. Gosh, I forgot. I cooked this dish specially for Taebaby's request. Put your spoon and chopsticks. Now."

"Jungkook, when will Taehyung come?" Jin asked

"I don't know, Hyung. He didn't pick up my phone, nor did he reply to my message. Maybe he is busy with work."

Jin is sad. He really hoped Taehyung could eat this meal.

Flashback

BTS members are busy with their individual schedules, except for Jin. The handsome man had finished his schedule this morning, so now he was relaxing in the dorm with a man who was no less handsome. Kim Taehyung.

The BTS's magnae's boyfriend arrived in the dorm about an hour ago. He wants to give souvenirs from Thailand, a country he visited for business since two days ago.