Chapter 17

Seoul - November 2016

Taehyung's P.O.V

I fell to rise again.

At least there are three good things happen between all these riots.

One. I found new friends, I met people who really wanted to be my friends. People say that true friends are those who stay when you are at the lowest point in your life. And that's what they do, Bogum Hyung and Soojung.

Two. I learned to love myself. I used to be a person who will put the others first above me, used to be a person who can't say 'no' doesn't matter what people ask me, used to be a person who always understands and forgive others no matter how much they hurt or upset me. After all this pain, I realize something. Why do I have to pay attention to other people when they don't care about my life at all?

With the support from my family and my friends, I tried to return to my former self. I'm no longer letting anyone accuse me, criticize me or talk shit about me because they think I'm disgusting, ugly, annoying, or worth dying. I'm just going to ignore them. As a result, I feel better, I start to like myself more than before.

If three years ago I can fall head over heels in love with a perfect stranger easily, I believe with all my heart that I can love myself too. I live happily before I met him, so I'm going to live happily too even without him.

Three. I don't need to take Prof.Yoo's exam next year. Imagine how ecstatic I feel. Two hours ago, when I'm eating with Bogum Hyung and Soojung, he called me to his room, and he said I don't need to take the exam. It's all thanks to the song I composed. He stated that the song is very good and it's enough to show my composing ability. How good it is. I don't care whether it's because he pitied me or really because of the song, as long as I pass his course.

"Kiiiimmmm Taaaaeeeehyyuuunnggg"

Someone shouting my name. For God's sake, who's made trouble in the middle of the day like this. Other students who were in the hallway shifted their attention to me. Before I turn around, the suspect of the voice pollution hugged me hard from behind. More precisely crashing his body into mine.

"I really miss you, are you okay?"

"Who are you?" I asked while furrowed my eyebrow when I see him

"Don't be kidding me" he hit my head

"Yaah Kim Minjae, it hurts"

"Sorry my friend" he just grinned

"Where have you been? How dare you call me your friend when all you do is left me for two months" I puffed my cheeks, annoyed

"First, I didn't disappear. You know I was shooting my new drama in Spain. I swear, in the name of this universe, I already begged the producer and director more than a thousand times, but they didn't allow me to return to Korea. Secondly, I tried to call you every day even though I know you've changed your number. Believe me. I'm sorry Tae, hmmm? hmmm? you forgive me right? hmmm? "did he tried to act cute?

"No" I turned to leave him

"Oh come on, I'll buy you anything. So forgive me. Tae, pretty please." he holds my hand and walks beside me

"Do you think I'm that easy?"

"I'll buy you strawberry ice cream and a big lion plushie? How about that?"

I rolled my eyes thinking, "Uhm... nope"

"Plus a Gucci shirt?"

"Okay, I forgive you" believe me, I never decide anything this fast in my life