Chapter 59

Seoul - October 2018

No One's P.O.V

This two-week, BigHit vacated BTS's schedule. Because tomorrow, they had to leave for Germany to attend Taehyung's sister's wedding which will be held in four days.

"Kookie, can I go shopping with Jimin and Jin Hyung?" Taehyung asked. The red-haired man just arrived in the dorm about five minutes ago.

"What do you want to buy, dear?"

"Some clothes? Pretty please. Gucci released a limited edition shirt."

"You have your own well-known clothing brand, but it's still Gucci." Jungkook stroked his lover's hair. "Have you told Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung?"

"Jimin and Jin Hyung told them."

"Alright. But you have to be careful. If necessary, ask Sejin Hyung to tag along, surely there will be people who spot, follow, and even tried to take photos of you three secretly."

"It's okay, Kook. We're going to be fine."

Both Taehyung and the members don't need to hide from the public anymore. Since they became 'business partners', it's no longer become the topic of talk when they are seen together in a public place. That's why Taehyung has been hung out with the members several times, including Jungkook. Even though in Jungkook's case, he must be more careful. At least, nowadays, people know that they are not strangers. And it's more than enough for Taehyung.

Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin go to the mall by driving the older's car. During the trip, they are very excited. They love shopping, but, actually, they hate the crowds, the queues, and the aching feet.

While at the mall, they go from one store to another. Each of them tries on many different outfits while the other two would pass the judgements or comments. The three of them would try on jackets, shirts, pants, boots, and even hats.

All the special deals tempting them to spend even more, but unfortunately, or maybe, fortunately, they need to finish their shopping. They are only done buying when their hands are loaded with shopping bags and they could no longer carry other bags.

After their shopping session, they head to a restaurant and then go back to the dorm after left in the afternoon five hours ago.

Arriving at the dorm, Jin calls the members to gather in the family room because Taehyung bought them something.

Actually, both Jin and Jimin, have banned Taehyung from doing so. After all, even though they knew that Kim Taehyung was very rich, but Gucci jackets are too expensive as gifts for others.

Taehyung received the same response when the other members opened their own shopping bags given by Taehyung.

But the young entrepreneur shrugs off while saying "Come on. You can't refuse gifts from other people. This is one manifestation of my love and affection for all of you. Besides, I will be very happy, if later at the concert, all of you wear these jackets. "

Taehyung himself chose all the jackets for the members, and it must be admitted that the handsome man's fashion taste is truly excellent.

He chooses a decoratively embroidered corduroy jacket for himself,