Chapter 68

Berlin - November 2018

No One's P.O.V

Park Bogum ponderings about Taehyung's words a few minutes ago.

Right now they are, Taehyung; Taeeun; Chris; and he are on a flight to Korea. Taeeun fell asleep in her husband's arms, she is exhausted because she didn't stop crying since the marriage blessing until a few moments ago.

What surprised him is, Taehyung said that he would give his position as CEO of the Korean Couturelabs to Bogum who just started working at the company a month ago.

"You're the only one I can trust and rely on, Hyung." Taehyung looks at him with his puppy eyes.

"Are you really going to do that donor?"

"Yes."

"That means, once we arrive in Korea you will ..." Bogum shakes his head a little, he couldn't continue his words. He knows the time will come for him and Taehyung to part ways, but he doesn't expect it would be this fast.

"Thank you, Hyung. I ..."

"Nope, don't say anything. Let's just enjoy this time. I don't want to cry right now, I would save my tears for later."

Bogum knows that Taehyung will definitely say his 'Goodbye'. For him, Taehyung is not just a best friend. He loves Taehyung like an older brother to his younger brother. Same goes for Taehyung. Park Bogum is not his best friend, but his older brother.

Their first meeting was so simple, but who would have thought that it could bring them into such close brotherhood.

Bogum knows all of Taehyung's secrets that even Jungkook doesn't know. Always takes Taehyung's side and never leave him. Accept Taehyung as he is and always support him.

Bogum did know about Taehyung's illness right from the start, remember, even when Taehyung 'disappeared' for two years, he still often met him and never stopped exchanging messages. During the four months Taehyung in Korea, every time he felt pain, Bogum would pick him up, accompany him, and take care of him.

Because of Bogum's heartfelt attention for Taehyung, Taeeun even said: "If you fall in love with Bogum, surely everything will be easier."

Well, we all know to whom Taehyung's heart is anchored.

Taehyung still remembers how Bogum stands in the forefront to protect him when almost all Koreans hate him because of that scandal. And he knows that whatever he gives are nothing compared to what Bogum did for him.

Taehyung hugs Bogum tightly. Leaning his head on the older male's broad chest.

"Thank you for everything, Hyung. There are a lot of things that I haven't done yet, but I have to go. And you're the only one who can complete all of this." Bogum can feel Taehyung smiling on his chest. "Taeeun Noona thinks of you as his own sibling, so you have to be a good little brother by looking after him. And Couturelab Korea will definitely expand greatly under your direction."

"Of course. You don't need to doubt me. I graduated from Business and Management at Seoul National University"

The two men let go of each other's hugs and laughed.

"How proud of yourself."

"Yes I am"

"Goodbye, Hyung."

Bogum pinches Taehyung's cheek. "Wrong. You should've said: Hyung, see you again in the next life."

* * *

Seoul - November 2018

No One's P.O.V

Three hours before the operation.