Epilogue

2 years later

Seoul - June 2021

No One's P.O.V

More than two years have passed, everything returned to normal. Is that so? Of course, No.

There is a large hole which can't be covered by anything.

During these two years, BTS has been on hiatus, they have gone through a lot of bad things and chose to take a break for a while.

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin attended military service and were only finished one month ago. Whereas Jungkook is free to assign on the grounds of his heart condition.

Then, where was Jungkook during that time? He was treated in a private, VIP, hospital special for mental illness.

Yes, since his return from Germany, at that time, Jungkook endured a 'mental disorder'.

The members almost every day saw Jungkook speak by himself. Every time they talking-to him, he always says "I'm talking with Taehyung." Once he snapped at Hoseok who was about to sit on a chair, he said Taehyung was sitting in that chair. He always takes two servings of food, because one portion is for Taehyung.

He often hallucinated, often suddenly laughed or cried hysterically, and even attempted suicide several times every time he realized that Taehyung was gone.

Finally, the family and members agreed for Jungkook to admit in a mental hospital.

Of course in secret without anyone's knowing.

BigHit told fans that Jungkook was resting in Busan for total recovery.

Even though he hasn't fully recovered, at least his condition is now much better.

He already can accept the fact that Taehyung, his Taehyung, is no longer in this world.

Even though every night he is still crying, at least no longer hysterical and can be controlled. And since the members returned to the dorm, he also goes back to live there.

Today is a special concert to celebrate the return of BTS.

An hour has passed, it's time for the members' solo performances.

The five members showed amazing performances and it's time for Jungkook to stand alone on the stage.

Loud cheers and applause welcomed him, the man who for two years was completely hidden like swallowed by the earth.

Jungkook looked at the thousands of fans in front of him, just staring at them in silence. Even when applause subsided, he still didn't budge.

"Can you turn on your lightstick to purple?" Jungkook finally said.

The sea of ​​light in front of him now turns purple.

"That person really likes purple. Does this purple sea visible from up there?" Jungkook looked at the sky, making fans wonder. They were really confused who Jungkook was talking to, but they remained silent listening.

"There's so much that I didn't say yet, there are a lot of promises that I haven't fulfilled yet, but you've already left me. Then what should I do? I still can't believe it, it feels like I could still see you. I tell myself that it's a lie, but still, you didn't come back." He sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"But I won't cry, so you won't feel bad. I'll try living without you now, I wanna smile, I wanna think of you and smile. To the person that I loved crazily, hello. How's up there? I'm fine here, keeping the gift from you, keeping it beating in harmony with my breath."

"For you, the person I love the most, the only one that I love the most even in the next life, I dedicate this song for you. Do you remember that I promised to compose a song for you and sing it at the concert? Forgive me for only being able to make it happen now, I hope you can see it from up there. I love you. Really-really love you. Only you. Now and forever. This goodbye is only temporary, let's meet again in the next life. And at that time, we will be happy together forever."

This garden is filled with blossoming loneliness
I tied myself to this sand castle filled with thorns
What is your name? Do you even have a place to go?
Oh, could you tell me? I saw you hiding in this garden

And I know your heat is real, your hand picks the blue flowers
I want to hold it but
This is my destiny, don't smile on me, light on me

Because I can't go to you, there's no name to call
You know that I can't
Show you me, Give you me
I can't show you my weakness, so I'm putting on a mask to go see you

But I still want you

A flower that resembles you blossomed in this garden of loneliness
I wanted to give it to you as I take off this stupid mask
But I know this can't go on forever, I must hide because I'm ugly

I'm afraid, So pathetic
I'm so afraid
In the end, will you leave me too?
So I'm putting on a mask to go see you

What I can do is to make a pretty flower that resembles you blossom in this garden, in this world

Then breathe as the person you know
But I still want you

I still want you

Maybe back then, if I had just a little more courage and stood before you, would everything be different now?

I'm crying at this sandcastle that's disappearing and breaking down as I look at this broken mask

And I still want you

But I still want you

And I still want you ~~~~