Chapter 47

Don't ask me why I'm updating this story again when I just update a new chapter yesterday. I'm completely ok and here another update 😂😂😂😋

* * *

Berlin - August 2018

No One's P.O.V

After a long 14 hours flight, finally, they arrived in Berlin. Upon their arrival, they are greeted by some employees from the Taehyung company.

"Good morning, sir. We are assigned by the President to pick you up and also BTS and their staff." Said one of the employees politely to Taehyung

"We will take you and Miss Soojung to go home, and escort BTS members and staff to the hotel." said another

"Because Soojung goes with me, BTS members will also come to the house. Take the staff to the hotel."

"But sir, this is Boss's order."

"They are my guests."

"Uhm ... But ..."

Seeing the trouble of Taehyung's employees, Namjoon tried to mediate

"It's okay, Tae. We're going to stay in the hotel."

"No, Hyung"

"After all, it's easier if we stay with our staff."

"Then the staff will also go to my house. Besides, there are only three staff members"

Because Taehyung continued to insist, eventually they all headed to Taehyung's house.

To say that BTS members, Soojung, and the staff are shocked is an understatement.

They thought Taehyung's house is just an ordinary two-story house but bigger than the usual. Apparently, they were wrong.

Taehyung's so-called home is a big mansion that is very grand and beautiful.

It makes the other's jaw dropped.

"Taehyung ..." called a beautiful woman who immediately threw her body into her brother's arms.

"Noona ..." the two siblings hugged each other. Then suddenly the sister snapped his baby brother's head softly.

"You're a bad boy. Why are you making a scene? Your sister is wasted here taking care of everything."

"ehehehe ..." Taehyung could only scratch his nape while smiling sheepishly

"Unnie ..."

"Soojung ah ..." the two beautiful women hugged each other.

"Geez, I miss you so much."

"I also miss this soon-to-be bride very much" Soojung teased her

Taehyung's sister, Kim Tae Eun, who had been smiling cheerfully suddenly changed her expression to be as professional as possible when she is aware of the BTS members and staff who had been standing there.

"Welcome to Germany. Welcome to our house. Please come in." She said with her president's persona.

"Thank You," Namjoon said

"Ah, please. Drop these formalities." Taehyung said in annoyance.

"They come here as our business partners, Taehyung ah."

"Nope. They come here as my friends. As well as Soojung."

Taehyung and Taeeun glare at each other.

"Unnie, can you take me to my room? I'm so tired" Soojung said cutely, trying to ease the tension.

"Alright. Taehyung takes them to their respective rooms. Soojung, let's come with me."