Chapter 48

Berlin - August 2018

No One's P.O.V

Knock ... Knock ...

There is a knock on the door of Taeeun's room

"Ma'am, lunch is ready." said one of the maids

"Okay, thank you. We will be going to the dining room soon."

"I will call Soojung, you call your friends and their staff to have lunch together." Taeeun caressed Taehyung's hair with affection

And the said male hug the later.

"Thank you, Noona." he kissed his sister's cheek.

Taehyung immediately ran to Jin's room with a smile on his face.

"Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung... knock knock"

"You disturb my sleep, and you'll pay for that." Yoongi opened the door. From his appearance, no doubt, he just woke up.

"I'm sorry, I love you." Taehyung gave him his famous boxy smile

"I know." Yoongi pat his head lovingly

"Where is Jin Hyung?" Taehyung poked his head in through the door.

"He's in the bathroom"

"I'm here." Jin make his entrance in very extra and dramatic way. Leaving Taehyung in a laughter and Yoongi in disbelief.

"What are you doing here, Taebear?"

"Let's have lunch. Noona invites you to eat together."

"Really? Gosh, I'm so nervous."

"Stop being extra, Hyung." Yoongi nudge Jin's shoulder lightly

Taehyung chuckled.

"May I ask for help? Help me call the others."

"Just say you want to go to Jungkook's room, right? You think I don't know, little boy. You charged your duty to us so that you could stay in Jungkook's room longer, am I right?" Jin asked with a smirk.

"Please" Taehyung pleaded with his puppy eyes.

Of course, Jin and Yoongi can't ignore that. Taehyung's puppy eyes are their weakness.

"Alright. Go there." Yoongi pushed Taehyung's body to leave their room

"Thank you, Hyung"

"Jungkook ah ... Jeon Jungkook ... Jeon bunny Jungkook ... Muscle bunny Jungkook ... Jeon rabbit." Taehyung called when he arrived in front of his man's room.

"Ah, you're really adorable," Jungkook said as soon as he opened the door

Taehyung smiled broadly and threw himself into the arms of his lover.

Jungkook picks Taehyung up and spins him around a little while hugging him.

"What's happen, love?"

"Noona invites you to have lunch together with the other members."

Suddenly Jungkook's body stiffened.

"Just relax, bunny. My sister won't kill you." Taehyung laughed. Leaning his head on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Of course not. I'm just, nervous?" Jungkook's sentence came out as a question, making Taehyung laugh even more

"I already talked to Taeeun Noona. It seems like she has started accepting our relationship."

Jungkook kisses the top of Taehyung's head. "Later after lunch, I'll talk to her too."

"What for?"