Chapter 33

Seoul - July 2018

No One's P.O.V

"Jeon Jungkook... Oh My God... What happened to you?"

Jin said in panic when Jungkook and Yoongi step their feet in the living room

"Get involved in a fight. But don't worry, only a small wound." Jungkook doesn't lie, even though he doesn't say the truth happened. Only Namjoon and Yoongi know about his family's story, and he thinks it would be better to stay like that.

"Small wound your ass, look at the bruised and battered face of yours." He runs to his room to take the first aid kit. A moment later he comes down with Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok. Even though they were shocked to see Jungkook's condition, they were not as panicked as Jin.

"What kind of fight did you get involved in?" Hoseok ask

Instead of Jungkook, Yoongi answered the question. "There were two people who utterly dumb, stupid, idiot, ignorant, crazy, insane, sick, nuts, jerk, who tried to attack him. He just defended himself." He said in anger. He couldn't believe that there is exist parents like them. He was depressed enough when his parents didn't support his dream. Imagine how bad this was for Jungkook.

"Why were they attacking Jungkook?" Jimin asked in disbelief

"Because they are stupid. What else." Namjoon shrugged his shoulder.

Jin going to apply some ointment to the magnae bruises but it's already there. "Who has treated your wound?"

"Taehyung"

"What?" Jimin screamed. It's more shocking for him rather than Jungkook's bruised face.

"Uhm, yeah. Taehyung treated my bruises. Actually, I came back from Busan last night. And I don't know how and why, but instead of going back here, I went to Taehyung's house. I fainted and Taehyung took care of me."

"Thanks," He said when Hoseok hands him a cup of hot chocolate.

"So you stayed at Taehyung's house?" Jimin asked excitedly

"Yup"

"Would you get back together again?"

"I hope so. But I think it's difficult for me to get him back. He hates me. He even threatened to kill me if I appeared before him." There is a sharp pang in Jungkook's chest when he remembers the hatred look in Taehyung's face.

"I think otherwise. In my opinion, this is a good first step in your relationship. He is angry towards you, it means your relationship is progressing. It's better he vent his anger like this, instead of harbouring everything and avoiding you." said Yoongi who was leaning on his boyfriend.

"Agreed with Yoongi Hyung. It means he starts to open up to you. After everything that happened, it's natural for him to be mad at you. And There's no way he will kill you, he loves you too much. For now just worried about your looks. What would we do for tonight schedule? Can it be covered with makeup?"

"Oh Namjoon, my dear. It's time to show my talent." Jin smile boastfully

* * *

* 3 days after Jungkook came to Taehyung's house*

"Come on ... hmm ... hmm" a beautiful girl is sulking

"Once I say no, it's no"

"Come on, Kim Taehyung ..." she starts to show her puppy eyes

"No, Jung Soojung," the man said sternly