♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀

Vote, Comment, Enjoy

Omniscient

The winter snow had faded away, as the warmth of spring came. Everybody was at the Brewster's residency to celebrate Anahi's baby shower, just a small gathering with family and friends. It was a blue and white prince theme throughout, since they were having twin boys. A banner with their names displayed Lucas Karter and Adrian Silas, gifts sitting below on the table. On the other side there was another table displayed with small appetizers and desserts.

"You look beautiful, Nini. Glowing and shit." Jada smiled, wrapping Anahi into a hug. "Another set of twins in this bitch, that's beautiful."

"Thanks girl, I'm ready to pop." Anahi giggled as she felt like a big house. Anahi's belly wasn't too big, it was just heavy for her small height, and being that she stood at 5'2 she perceived herself that way. "Just know these are the last of the Brewster kids. I'm tired."

"Cairo knows that these two are the last?" Jada queried, a slight chuckle parting her lips, causing Anahi to roll her eyes and wave her hand at her friends silly question. She was done regardless what Cairo had to say, they had a beautiful family and had enough kids; Anahi already told herself she wasn't pushing out anymore of his big-headed kids. "I'm playing sis, we all know y'all are done."

"I want to get my tubes tied, but I'm scared at the same time. What if the procedure doesn't work? That's a fear that I have." Anahi blew out a breath, rubbing a hand over her stomach as she felt her boys kick around. She was ready for them to be born, and the pain she was going through was tiring, but it was beautiful creating life. She'd take that pain over anything else. "If it's not me, Cai gon have to get vasectomy."

"And that's on period." Jada lifted her shoulders, filling her cup with lemonade. "It's crazy how y'all have all the kids around this time. Y'all be fucking like crazy in June, July...what's the reason?"

"Jada, bye!" Anahi laughed, her nose crinkling. "Get out our business." Her cheeks flushed this time, because it was true. Cairo's birthday fell in line right next to Father's Day; but they didn't know how to keep their hands off each other, so it was sporadic when Anahi did end up pregnant.

As Anahi was laughing and enjoying her time with Jada, Cairo stood back watching as he admired his wife. Her laughter heard throughout the backyard, her bright smile and dimples were always the highlight, one of the many reasons why Cairo had fell in love. Her aura, it's pure and genuine, not many possess that so when he got Anahi he knew he couldn't lose her. Even if he did have a few screw ups, he was able to redeem himself, learning from those mistakes. They did it together as it wasn't a one way street, in order to grow together they had to go through some tough obstacles. A lot of trials and tribulations, but they've made it. Their kids adding more purpose onto their lives to strive to become better versions of themselves; they were constantly growing.

"What you smiling at?" Anahi now stood in front of Cairo, looking up at his tall stature as she rubbed her stomach, a goofy grin on her face. "Hmm?"

"At you." Cairo glossed his bottom lip, a smirk curving. "Our kids, us. We came a long way, baby." He bent down, pecking her lips a few times as his hand rubbed over her stomach. "I know you been talking about it too, and I'm with you on it. These our last two."

"You telling me things I already know." Anahi giggled, nudging his chin with her knuckle as she looked up at him through long lashes. "Let's just focus on the baby shower. We'll talk about it later, but it's good we're on the same page."

Cairo nodded, biting the corner of his lip, pulling her closer to him if that was possible. The love between them radiated off one another, their love pure and genuine. Cairo and Anahi meeting was fate, they were destined for each other as they were both figuring out their lives, finding their way separately and together. And everybody could see their love, they were true soulmates who understood one another inside and out. It's what a lot of people craved for in relationships; getting to that point with their significant other.