♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

"Pack ya shit and get the fuck out!" Cairo fumed looking at Raiven. She had came in late, yet again. He was fed up, I was fed up. It's been 2 weeks since we got back from vacation, and shit was different around the shop. "If she ain't out in the next fifteen, escort her ass out." He looked to Pat, and walked to the back.

The whole dynamic had changed while we were gone, little miss I can do whatever I want decided to come in on her own terms. That disrupts business, holding back appointments and all that. We lost some clientele due to her behavior, but we was fixing it. Our guy Lenny had hired some new chick, Paulina or some shit, we were gon meet her today.

"Cassius, please." Raiven begged, her eyes watery. I scrunched my face up cause me and her were not close. I ain't like her ass either. "Imma fix it, just please don't fire me." She cried.

I almost felt bad. Almost.

"Girl bye, this the sixth time you been late. We don't have time for slackers, and that's bad for business ma." I shrugged, feeling my brows furrow. "You'll get a job somewhere else just fine." I turned on my feet and looked to Pat. "Watch her." I spoke lowly, dapping him up as I walked passed and to the back.

"Nah babygirl, I'm fine.... That shit just irritating." I heard Cairo say into his phone, Anahi on the other end. Them niggas were in love. "I hear you, aight.... I'll see you later.... Bet."

"You good?" I questioned, sitting on the chair in front of his desk. He shook his head, his frown on full display. He looked like an upset kid. I chuckled lowly, scratching underneath my chin. "Raiven had the nerve to cry."

"Mannnn," He sucked his teeth, "she better get the fuck on. No one hurt her feelings but her own self." He shook his head, swiping a hand down his face. "We tell everybody messin with our time is messin with money. She lucky she even got a full paycheck for the amount of days she came in late. Shittin me."

"I guess it ain't click with her." I shook my head, waving it off. "Fuck allat, wassup with the warehouse?" I questioned, leaning back in my seat. Ion know when everybody got lazy, but that shit was irksome.

"We gone for a couple weeks and muhfuckas don't know how to do their jobs." He chuckled bitterly, wiping a hand down his face. "Everybody finna get dealt with." I watched as his whole demeanor had changed.

Niggas were finna end up missing.

——————

I shook my head, niggas wanted the position but couldn't even fill it right. This shit was aggravating, we all lost money from our pockets.

East and I counted the money at least five times, and knew we had to pull a few strings. Connects are gon be pissed, cause now it looks like we schemin and that ain't even it. My thing is, is how do six niggas on different corners not make enough sales since we been gone? Niggas were slacking every where and it was an embarrassment to us.

"I should kill these bitches, but I got enough heat on my plate." East shook his head, pulling his gun out and slamming it down onto the table. "Nobody gettin paid, no food on the table, none of that." He shrugged, he was talking about our runners, all of us were set for the most part. "Let James and Santana know we gon be behind schedule, and to not drop the product off." I nodded my head, pulling my phone out as he went to put away the money.

That was risky for us all. If we had no product, we had no money coming in, but from the looks of it no one was selling shit no way so they was about to all put the work in.

"Them niggas real lucky right now." I shook my head sending a code in text, sliding my phone back in my pocket, I turned my attention towards the garage door as I heard a noise. A bright light beaming through, my brows furrowed. "What the fuck?"