♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇

Nayeli Santiago

I love the end of winter beginning of spring time, and so many good things are reminded on why. Anahi and I's two year mark of moving out here is approaching in April, we're in mid February. We met the best people ever who became close friends and family. And today is the day we are about to find out if Anahi and Cairo were about to have a little boy or girl. I was excited, because I already knew.

Anahi's 5 months pregnant and her little bump played with her, some days it'd poke out then hide again. Lil baby number 2 was a trickster and I loved how Anahi's bond was forming with her belly. Her and Cairo both. This pregnancy was different for them, just because they were home together this year. Just know the same love was given to KJ.

"What else do we need to setup?" Anahi asked, walking into the kitchen, her hand rested on her small belly. "Or is that it?"

"You're supposed to be sitting down." I chuckled loosely, biting into a pineapple. "You better go somewhere, Ani." I pointed my finger at her as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Y'all act like I'm disabled. If I wanna help, let me help." She huffed, going over to the fridge and grabbing herself a water. "I'll go sit down though, since y'all want me to." She smiled childishly, winking.

I chuckled lowly as she walked out the kitchen and to the backyard. The reveal was taking place at their house, and I absolutely loved the set up. It wasn't too much or too little, but enough for the small party we had coming. Our friends and coworkers, the kids, Cairo's parents, so it had to be at least thirty adults.

There was a taco bar that consisted of carne and pollo asada, carnitas for the pork lovers, and being that tacos are both Anahi and Cairo's favorites, it made the menu easy to handle, it was just convenient

There was a taco bar that consisted of carne and pollo asada, carnitas for the pork lovers, and being that tacos are both Anahi and Cairo's favorites, it made the menu easy to handle, it was just convenient. And who doesn't love tacos? I ate about three, and I'm still not finished.

"I just wanna thank y'all for coming out and celebrating the new bundle of joy." I spoke into the mic, moving a piece of hair out my face. "I know we're all excited to know what Ani and Cai are having as KJ was a surprise." I chuckled lowly, everyone else laughing lowly. "Yes I'm talkin about you KJ, so stop muggin ya auntie. Anyways, we're gonna start on the first game and go from there."

The activities consisted of diaper changes while blindfolded, decorate a bib, guess the baby food and baby names. All that fun stuff, and since I was hosting I didn't try any baby food. That was the pro in this. After collecting votes on what they thought Anahi was gonna have, I chuckled at the ratio. 14 for boys, 16 for girls. I tallied it onto the chalkboard, it was close.

"Can we pop this balloon, Ny." Cairo stood next to me, a plate in hand. I rolled my eyes at his impatient ass. "What? These niggas gettin on my nerves and I'm tryna be laid up with my woman." He looked over to Anahi, biting the corner of his lip. I bet you he's thinkin nasty. "I'm tryna get in that too, but y'all being slow." He grumbled, putting his attention back on me as he bit into one of his tacos.